The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe?

Leoofmoon

I like whatever looks awesome in this game,because you can do whatever you want with any Warframe,one way or the other.

My fav is Loki Prime because I like Loki and the prime has a badass Helmet =P

My second fav are(ya,there are 2)-

1. Ember Prime just because her head is on fire(which looks coool)

2. Hayden Tenno(aka Excal with Proto-skin,since I feel I am the oldest Tenno)

My personal favourites are Loki Prime (solo-ing or teamplay), Nyx (teamplay and my signature warframe among my clan), Excalibur (public games), Valkyr (survival or tanking Grineer) and Zephyr (survival or tanking Corpus).

In terms of appearance, Loki Prime (default helmet), Nyx (default or Menticide), Excalibur (Avalon, sometimes Pendragon) and Banshee (default or Chorus).

Yes.  Here is the Frame rankings for PvE:

1. Trinity

2. Loki

3. Vauban

4. Mirage

5. Nova

6. Nyx

7. Rhino

8. Mag

9. Valkyr

10. Nekros

11. Volt

12. Ash

13. Excalibur

14. Banshee

15. Frost

16. Saryn

17. Ember

18. Zephyr

19. Hydroid

20. Oberon

I'm pretty sure this is "your" frame ranking rather than "the" frame ranking since this is the same list you posted in the Why so much Excalibur hate thread IIRC.

Not that I care to derail this topic with a debate pertaining to that. 

I'm pretty sure this is "your" frame ranking rather than "the" frame ranking since this is the same list you posted in the Why so much Excalibur hate thread IIRC.

Not that I care to derail this topic with a debate pertaining to that. 

It is relevant because the thread is asking which is best.  Trinity is at the top (i.e. the best).

-1000) Nekros and Trinity and Loki anything they are good at one thing...ONE. Why Loki ever got a Prime version I will never know

Lol'd.

Nekros is a one trick Pony, but it happens to be one of the most important things in the game.  He works best when supporting a team though.

Trinity is god.  If you think she only does one thing well then you are doing it so wrong that I don't even know what to say.

Loki is also a powerhouse, and he is good for three things.

Lol'd.

Nekros is a one trick Pony, but it happens to be one of the most important things in the game.  He works best when supporting a team though.

Trinity is god.  If you think she only does one thing well then you are doing it so wrong that I don't even know what to say.

Loki is also a powerhouse, and he is good for three things.

Agreed yes Nekros is a one trick pony but he does it great but so are Trinity and Loki. 

Trinity can heal people....yawn that takes the fun out of playing imho 

Loki can go invisible...ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz    

Edited by (PS4)LeviathanTM

Valkyr:

1. Backstory, her tortured past makes me wish I could reach through the screen and give her a hug.

2. Personality, her screams in-game give her some character and make it more satisfying to reduce Corpus/Grineer/Infested/Corrupted to red mush.

3. Playstyle, I think I qualify as a melee nut, if I can use my melee instead of my guns I will, so it helps to have the melee frame.

4. Cuteness, c'mon, just look at the bastet helm and tell me you wouldn't want to give her a hug.

5. She doesn't look half bad in a maid uniform.

tumblr_n1p2ajb4R71sk9dlmo2_1280.png

Just some of the reasons why Valkyr has priority in my inventory, with the other frames gather dust wondering if they'd see more use if they wore Cat helmets (they wouldn't).

Agreed yes Nekros is a one trick pony but he does it great but so are Trinity and Loki. 

Trinity can heal people.  Trinity can restore people's energy pools infinitely.  Trinity can give her team massive damage reduction with good timing and a good build.  Trinity can deal massive, scaling damage to enemies, and so on.

Loki has more than just invisibility too.

In short, Git Gud.

Loki can go invisible only if you are not creative, like you seem to be. He is only frame that offers at least 2 different playstyles.

Trinity is energy restore, team support and still can mitigate 90+ % of damage.

As for your favorites, let me disect them. Rhino is noob frame and used by players that are scared of challenge. Like any meta frame, he is overused and mostly used badly. Hydroid can be good for crowdcontrol and thats all, what he does, Nyx does better. As for Volt, he is decent frame with 4 useful abilities.

Dont be biased on your scaling, as every frame except Oberon is good.