Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

Hello, i keep getting this error every time the software try to look for alerts:

Alert Received: 21/05/2013 21:36:56
>> Checking credit amount: 2000 > 6199
>> Success? False
>> Filter not met, aborting
Exception Occurred: System.NullReferenceException
>> Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
>> Source: WarframeAlerts
>> Stack Trace:    on WarframeAlerts.MainForm.RunThread()
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter
Exception Occurred: System.NullReferenceException
>> Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
>> Source: WarframeAlerts
>> Stack Trace:    on WarframeAlerts.MainForm.RunThread()
Thread Created
Connecting to Twitter
Count: 5
0: Cassini (Saturn): Fugitive Located - 44m - 5500cr
1: Cassini (Saturn)
2:  Fugitive Located
3: 44
4: 5500
Alert Received: 21/05/2013 21:43:43
>> Checking credit amount: 5500 > 6199
>> Success? False
>> Filter not met, aborting

It will work for one or two alerts and after that the error just keeps popin and the soft never check for alerts again.

in the other box at the very bottom, just type "vauban" no quotes and click the box, it should alert you to the BPs (it did for me)

it HAS to be case senstive, i did this and it didn't gave me any alert.  I have it on 'Vauban' now, let's see if it works

it HAS to be case senstive, i did this and it didn't gave me any alert.  I have it on 'Vauban' now, let's see if it works

I have it currently on "vauban" and it worked just fine, althougth I have noticed it misses alerts, and I don't know why (I mean, I had the credits box checked, and set to 4k, and it missed 2-3 alerts over the past 24hours atleast)

I have it currently on "vauban" and it worked just fine, althougth I have noticed it misses alerts, and I don't know why (I mean, I had the credits box checked, and set to 4k, and it missed 2-3 alerts over the past 24hours atleast)

It worked like a charm with the alert of today !!!! 'vauban' plain

Due to popular demand, I've decided to release the program that I created to display and filter alerts on your desktop.

Hello okiesmokie ;)

Seems you're away from coding lately, but i would like to report this to you:

- make more obvious (maybe add it to patchlog?) that you can use ; for multiple "other" filters

- could it be possible the program logs ALL incoming alerts, not just the filtered ones please?

Hope you're doing good (can i say that? not english native ^^) and cant wait for program update ;)

Just Wondering how would you use the other option... would you just add the same of the object you are looking for or is there more to it?

You just add a world that could "match" the reward you want to track.

For example, i added Vauban in the text field. (and got positive checks)

I also added a few other words, to check for potential void keys and Forma.

My other text field looks like:

Vauban;Void;Forma;Tower Raid

Hello can you please add some hotkeys to remove the alerts witch are expired or get in to the settings etc. plz

thnx

If you click "File" on the top right of the program, you can select "Clear Expired" or "Clear List."

Edited by Aramet

You should make a donate button. I'd love to donate maybe a dollar? And if a lot of people donate, then you can get lots of $$. Then it would be more encouraging for you to continue working on this program.

Well, I wouldn't have downloaded this if you had mentioned anywhere in the OP that you need a Twitter account to use it. Now it's just ended up an annoyance.

Awww f***, I totally agree with this man. Thanks for the heads up bro.

Well, I wouldn't have downloaded this if you had mentioned anywhere in the OP that you need a Twitter account to use it. Now it's just ended up an annoyance.

Because 1 minute out of your time to create a Twitter account is overwhelming and extremely hard to do.

Thanks to this program, I've yet to miss -any- important alerts. There are other programs available, but this is the only one that has worked extremely well for me so far. The "hindrance" that is making a twitter account shouldn't stop anyone from using this program. Twitter doesn't interrupt your life, doesn't download viruses into your computer, and can be totally ignored after you create your account, which takes literally, as I stated, 1 minute since it doesn't need much information from you. But *shrugs* if it's THAT MUCH OF A BOTHER, then I guess this program isn't for you.

Because 1 minute out of your time to create a Twitter account is overwhelming and extremely hard to do.

Thanks to this program, I've yet to miss -any- important alerts. There are other programs available, but this is the only one that has worked extremely well for me so far. The "hindrance" that is making a twitter account shouldn't stop anyone from using this program. Twitter doesn't interrupt your life, doesn't download viruses into your computer, and can be totally ignored after you create your account, which takes literally, as I stated, 1 minute since it doesn't need much information from you. But *shrugs* if it's THAT MUCH OF A BOTHER, then I guess this program isn't for you.

And it's not like you even have to TOUCH IT after making it...

You just add a world that could "match" the reward you want to track.

For example, i added Vauban in the text field. (and got positive checks)

I also added a few other words, to check for potential void keys and Forma.

My other text field looks like:

Vauban;Void;Forma;Tower Raid

I was wondering about it 

Click the Other then type

Vauban;Void;Forma;Tower Raid;blabla

Or do i have to type it like "Void;Vauban;Forma" or 'Void;Forma;blabla' ?

Kinda stupid to ask this but as far as i remember these things matters. For now im using it like you mentioned it there, lets see if it works like that.