Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pay Players To Run Planets Missions For You

XRELOADED

If players could create jobs for other players.

We create Jobs(ex: run mars. All resources that you gain will be mine. Reward:15p or 50,000 credit.)

players go though the jobs lists. accept a job, run the mission. whatver Player earn goes directly to J.C. end of mission, player earn reward.

Pro: more stuff to keep us busy. i can run void while a player farm cells for me to build whatver i found in void. Some people don't like to do planets missions anymore but want the resources.

Cons: It can be a hassle for DE to implement this system. etc...

So you're saying that rich and lazy people should be able to buy their way through the starmap and then take full credit for it without actually playing any of the missions?

And / or hire other players to gather cells, neurodes, sensors and gallium for them just because they dont feel like getting off their lazy backsides to get them for themselves?

Edited by maikkeli31

i had a similar idea, but for clans and DS conflicts.

I don't think a job system will scale down to a single player that well, but some expanded explanation may do it some justice. (Paying people platinum to farm materials just feels wrong too.)

I would merc out for a DS conflict. ...

Fixed that for you.

Actually, the original statement is correct, in terms of bad things: 

Say if I first think that Person A will do evil actions up to a Point A'. Then, Person A goes lower than Point A'. It is valid in the English language to say that I underestimated Person A in the sense that Person A has passed through Point A' and done something more evil. 

Do not underestimate the human race, or you will be in for a lot of surprises. 

One of the little pests that my mother tutors came to my room one day and saw me playing..... he asked to play in his account, and then to buy him plat so he could buy a Rhino and he knew Plat was bought with real money.....

This was my answer:

Edited by Kao-Snake

One of the little pests that my mother tutors came to my room one day and saw me playing..... he asked to play in his account, and then to buy him plat so he could buy a Rhino and he knew Plat was bought with real money.....

Buy a Rhino? 

Just tell him to go farm in Venus for it. 

Buy a Rhino? 

Just tell him to go farm in Venus for it. 

you think I didnt? He said it was too much work to farm the parts and materials.(when I told him the how to farm said parts and materials)

He wasnt even out of Earth and though they could do each mission only once and didnt bother to find out what mods were....

you think I didnt? He said it was too much work to farm the parts and materials.(when I told him the how to farm said parts and materials)

He wasnt even out of Earth and though they could do each mission only once and didnt bother to find out what mods were....

Show him the ropes (forcefully would be better). 

Well the job creator could be a lazy rich dude, or he may be a busy person irl, or he is sick n tired running the same thing over and over again but have money to spare.

On OP's post, I thought about your idea and basically you're asking to open up resource for trade but in a fun way. Is this good or bad idk.

Star map is made so anyone can solo it without prime, forma or potato stuff. Only thing that might be problem is defense mission, depending of your frame selection.

Paying someone for missions. i see this happening:
t4 key owner:everyone pay 1 plat and i start game
*players pay*
t4 owner has disconnected

or people trying to want some payment for playing specific frame....

Edited by Agullimux

If players could create jobs for other players.

We create Jobs(ex: run mars. All resources that you gain will be mine. Reward:15p or 50,000 credit.)

players go though the jobs lists. accept a job, run the mission. whatver Player earn goes directly to J.C. end of mission, player earn reward.

Pro: more stuff to keep us busy. i can run void while a player farm cells for me to build whatver i found in void. Some people don't like to do planets missions anymore but want the resources.

Cons: It can be a hassle for DE to implement this system. etc...

They have talked about player or clan based quests in a couple Dev streams. Most recently at the Tenno live stream in Germany.

that's so funny because when i buy an ember prime helmet for Plat. isnt it because i dont want to farm (persimistic: lazy to farm it)?

Some of the old players, like me just dont want to farm little planets for resources. instead we run void all day, looking for some good stuff. The idea was to let players create jobs for other players. Just like alerts but created by the players

and dev i was not making a suggestions. i was creating a discussion, just forgot to add what if.....blah blah. but ty still for passing over the warning point

Edited by XRELOADED