Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Can Post To The Ps4 Forums?

CatPhoenix

Question

This is going to sound like a really dumb question, but there was a post that was moved from general discussion to the PS4 beta section, and I have discovered that I cannot post in the PS4 beta bugs section.  Is it only users whom have Warframe registered/linked to their PS4 able to post there?  

I'm only asking because he asked for how something was for PC users, and I responded to his post, and he responded to me and I was going to respond to his post again, but obviously are no longer able to.  (At least I was able to post him a private message, hopefully he'll see that.)

7 answers to this question

Only PS4 users can post on PS4 specific sections of the forums, with the exception of moderators and DE personnel.

Because the PS4 builds and PC builds are not the same, there can be a lot of misinformation exchanged between PC and PS4 users, so to keep things more focused on accurate information, it was decided to keep those sections separate.

As you may be aware, things like Bugs are separate, but Players helping players, and other gray areas are mingled together.

I've wondered though, if you migrated you pc account to ps4, could you post in both sections? Because then you'd have an account on each system using the same name.

If you use ps4 you get this lovely scarlet letter, I mean ps4 logo at the beginning of your forum name.

Even though you'd have two accounts you probably would only be able to post in the ps4 sections if you logged in with your psn account.

Edit: spelling

Edited by (PS4)da-link-went-1