The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Did someone say HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tZWnuPK.gif

A0su6mF.gif

vjusNcV.gif

QvI9QSy.gif

9mRnv2w.gif

njcdn4p.gif

QDAmHnF.gif

Mw0nPC1.gif

mqxaA3t.gif

5lwa9Hk.gif

xwU83O3.gif

8191jCR.gif

CC5XObA.gif

Qk35dI9.gif

S6nsguh.gif

H2WwNi6.gif

FEShg8e.gif

7tITeXF.gif

azzPrYp.gif

PQEzm3h.gif

jK7V349.gif.

Phew that was alot XD Nobody stops dis train WoooooWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^ yes so much yes

btw how can i find the stick figure one? seems it doesnt exist when i look for it

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

Love love love the kubrow customization, a little disappointed about the lack of being able to choose height and build.

Hopefully they will make those characteristics actually reliably transfer on imprints going forward.

Still sold though.

Take my money DE!

Edited by Marfoir-Faolchu

They did it before.... ~_~....

Edit: They did it before... because circumstances they didn't expect came up, such as a game-breaking bug that would make the game, at that point, unplayable if they shipped it. Therefore, instead of risking the rage of people not being able to play, they kept the game playable while they fixed that issue.

Edit: They did it before... because circumstances they didn't expect came up, such as a game-breaking bug that would make the game, at that point, unplayable if they shipped it. Therefore, instead of risking the rage of people not being able to play, they kept the game playable while they fixed that issue.

Which is a good thing - of course - I am just saying that it might happen again.

It's kinda bad when I'm actually looking forward more to getting a new Prime(Loki was godly and I don;t even play him much so my expectations have raised XD) then getting new weapons XD. I'd never say no to a freeze ray though, and the Nukor name makes me smile at least :P

At any rate, the new tilesets have become increasingly wonderful the further along Warframe goes imo  Good Job guys ^^

Ooooooooooooo I can't wait to customize my Kubrow!

But the new mod UI... well... why? Seriously?

Did anyone think it was broken, aside from our characters standing in front of it and blocking half of the screen? Did it need fixing? And if so - who decided that a sidescroll-option is better? I like scrolling from top to bottom. You know, like on websites or in an explorer window or just about everywhere else, because it works and it's what we're all used to? Why change that? Why scroll from left to right? How is this better? o_O

Edited by Berserkerkitten

It's kinda bad when I'm actually looking forward more to getting a new Prime(Loki was godly and I don;t even play him much so my expectations have raised XD) then getting new weapons XD. I'd never say no to a freeze ray though, and the Nukor name makes me smile at least :P

At any rate, the new tilesets have become increasingly wonderful the further along Warframe goes imo  Good Job guys ^^

i wouldnt expect a new prime frame til at least 15, maybe even 15.5

Did anyone think it was broken, aside from our characters standing in front of it and blocking half of the screen? Did it need fixing? And if so - who decided that a sidescroll-option is better? I like scrolling from top to bottom. You know, like on websites or in an explorer window or just about everywhere else, because it works and it's what we're all used to? Why change that? Why scroll from left to right? How is this better? o_O

I actually didn't like how you had to have a slight load time between your mod collection for when you wanted to to fuse and when you wanted to switch back. And scrolling from left to right saves space. This UI also seems slightly reminiscent of the little bit of old modding UI I saw way back before U7.

Just exactly what I also thought when I saw it in the vid.

There's nothing wrong with the mod management ui right now.... why change it all over again?

But let's wait and see....

Maybe it turns out to be awesome and 3 times better than the old one.

---

btw...

around

-24 hours till 14.5

// in case it gets deployed as regular update //

I do not think that it will be this week yet. After all, we have been in 14.2 for 3 weeks now. The last two were 14.2:3 and 14.2:4.

EDIT: I am mistaken, I apologize. Waframe facebook site proved me wrong. I am ready and I can not wait for this update! Great many things I have been waiting anxiously! :D

Edited by BETAOPTICS

I do not think that it will be this week yet. After all, we have been in 14.2 for 3 weeks now. The last two were 14.2:3 and 14.2:4.

that doesn't really mean much, they skip version constantly when go to major updates like (.5) or (.0)