The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Source?

Just a heads up, Tenno

The PC Update planned for tonight is being postponed until bright and early tomorrow morning so it's in it's best possible shape!

Thanks for sticking it out with us!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Then they should have said it will take another day....after all there are thousands of people needlessly forcing themselves to stay awake because they want to put their claws in 14.5

Also...it IS patch-day...and they teased the hell out of us with 14.5 material...so obviously everyone will assume that it's going to happen like 2 hours ago (lel)

That's very true but I've been through enough of these updates that I'm used to it. Sso used to it that I don't expect these updates to be on time so I just don't stay up late.

DE, that underlined part...not a good thing. Please change that. It's not good to be late without prior notice. =)

Edit: Well, looks like we got our notice. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/298772-status-on-wednesday-update/

Edited by CreepinDeath

By the behest of Lady Megan, the PC update planned for today has been delayed for tomorrow in the morn. Awaken dear Tenno, with the rise of the sun, and enjoy a new dawn of WarFrame.

Well, I'll be at work so I won't get to enjoy it bright and early but it's a four day weekend for me. Update Weekend Party! I'm buying the beer!

A thought occurs, my fellow Tenno.

What happens nearly EVERY time the entire player base wants to download a new patch? The servers usually implode.

So, here's the plan. We'll take Pete's car, go to DE, whack the Server *CLUNK*, then grab a soda from the fridge, sit down, and play Infamous: Second Son until this all blows over (shawn of the dead reference, in case the more classically disinclined don't get it)