Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Touch Up On Corpus Outpost

Doom_Bunny

Gaps

Room:

eljqNiC.jpg

There is dotted line running down the pillar closest to me.

Closer look:

2dbK4JU.jpg

O6ZkHj8.jpg

Affected areas:

South of my Valkyr only the left pillar. Opposite side also affected both pillars.

jGuHxfE.jpg

Both rooms to the left and right of the elevator.

4JfCPud.jpg

Small room across from my original position. The ceiling also has a minor gap shown by the dotted line above Valkyr's head (opposite side also affected)

L9vMoTm.jpg

Room:

b96oSY4.jpg

Ceiling, extends the right as well.

MwmLDjU.jpg

Side of the glass roof, opposite side affected as well.

RnI97n8.jpg

Above the door

FOUbj2u.jpg

Fake walls:

(good hiding spot though)

EqnvFY9.jpg

MbBFeDy.jpg

7tA0pNx.jpg

Mn6Zo6B.jpg

Instead of making this area inaccessible could it be turned into a catwalk and the doors my Valkyr is facing into spawn rooms. Having some sort of ladder were my Valkyr is would allow the enemies to get up and down from the catwalk.

Random block:

qXviOfb.jpg

zDib7zS.jpg

Missing pieces self explanatory of where I am.

NBrZJ1e.jpg

8kAS9u0.jpg

f0VEFId.jpg

Before the rescue room, the only problem with this is that it's the same when rescueing on a ship besides the snow.

PSJKZXj.jpg

ship

C7pYfar.jpg

My suggestion is to put a glass roof over this area looking at the skybox.

*enter dramatical scene of a prisoner's last light*

I've done my job as a beta tester for today.

EDIT: I forgot a few.

Room

r3abB2n.jpg

The gap is between Valkyr's foot and the door.

8J50Tcr.jpg

Just below my crosshair there is a square missing from the wall.

inFouTK.jpg

Edited by Postal_pat

Someones been looking for cat statues...

I swear I'll find one!

It actualy was something Rebbeca posted when locking a flame thread. So I thought I should get back to being a beta tester and finding gaps, things out of place etc.

Edited by Postal_pat

In one room there is this nice space background (even though I'm on a planet).

wWe4rib.jpg

In the very next room.

O1hZJcJ.jpg

Room

RPKI3Kn.jpg

Secret vent under stairs, the bottom corners are holes.

WQn8vnk.jpg

Missing rock, the pillar with missing pieces is behind this shot.

HrgQx8p.jpg

inaccessable hole next the door.

USowUt1.jpg

The two walls closest to me on both sides have the same thin gaps as a previous encounter.

MRK5gTF.jpg

Affected areas:

South of my Valkyr only the left pillar. Opposite side also affected both pillars.

jGuHxfE.jpg

the opposite affected wall

CPDzEM9.jpg

The gaps are in the corners between the wall and the pillars.

If anyone from DE does decide to fix this stuff. Please message me so I can clean my PC of 60+ warframe screenshots. They are all mixed up so I can't tell which ones to delete.

Edited by Postal_pat

If anyone from DE does decide to fix this stuff. Please message me so I can clean my PC of 60+ warframe screenshots. They are all mixed up so I can't tell which ones to delete.

If your pictures are uploaded online, it's safe to delete them.

Trust me, it extremely unlikely you'll ever need them again. 

Only 60+? I got more than 3000 pictures and I've deleted all that I don't need. More than 95% of those are bugs. I usually take few pictures from other angles 2-5 for 1 thing and then never again. You can calculate how many bugs I've found but haven't posted yet... Reminds me to post a megathread soon

Fixed pretty much all of these, should be good with next bigger content update. Thanks for the reports.

Thank you for the fixes.

Only 60+? I got more than 3000 pictures and I've deleted all that I don't need. More than 95% of those are bugs. I usually take few pictures from other angles 2-5 for 1 thing and then never again. You can calculate how many bugs I've found but haven't posted yet... Reminds me to post a megathread soon

I've discovered that there is a limit to how many pictures you are allowed to post in one go. Good luck.

Gaps

Room:

eljqNiC.jpg

There is dotted line running down the pillar closest to me.

Closer look:

2dbK4JU.jpg

O6ZkHj8.jpg

Affected areas:

jGuHxfE.jpg

Both rooms to the left and right of the elevator.

4JfCPud.jpg

Small room across from my original position. The ceiling also has a minor gap shown by the dotted line above Valkyr's head (opposite side also affected)

L9vMoTm.jpg

Room:

b96oSY4.jpg

Ceiling, extends the right as well.

MwmLDjU.jpg

Side of the glass roof, opposite side affected as well.

RnI97n8.jpg

Above the door

FOUbj2u.jpg

Fake walls:

(good hiding spot though)

EqnvFY9.jpg

MbBFeDy.jpg

7tA0pNx.jpg

Mn6Zo6B.jpg

Instead of making this area inaccessible could it be turned into a catwalk and the doors my Valkyr is facing into spawn rooms. Having some sort of ladder were my Valkyr is would allow the enemies to get up and down from the catwalk.

Random block:

qXviOfb.jpg

zDib7zS.jpg

Missing pieces self explanatory of where I am.

NBrZJ1e.jpg

8kAS9u0.jpg

f0VEFId.jpg

Before the rescue room, the only problem with this is that it's the same when rescueing on a ship besides the snow.

PSJKZXj.jpg

ship

C7pYfar.jpg

My suggestion is to put a glass roof over this area looking at the skybox.

*enter dramatical scene of a prisoner's last light*

I've done my job as a beta tester for today.

EDIT: I forgot a few.

Room

r3abB2n.jpg

The gap is between Valkyr's foot and the door.

8J50Tcr.jpg

Just below my crosshair there is a square missing from the wall.

inFouTK.jpg

do you really the the or rather "killerkarpfen " that is fixed? I not make me laugh .. that's long been known and reportet thousand times and have always been ignored .. and now you come and it will be fixed at once? I .. not make me laugh .. google translated

do you really the the or rather "killerkarpfen " that is fixed? I not make me laugh .. that's long been known and reportet thousand times and have always been ignored .. and now you come and it will be fixed at once? I .. not make me laugh .. google translated

All I have done is compile a list of gaps and fake walls etcetera that I know of on this tile set. Of course they have been repeated, before such a large community it is hard not to repeat, I'm just the guy that put them into a list. They have been fixed because "pretty much all of these" have been posted before which means DE has had time to fix them.

What is interesting is that Killerkarpfen has given us a time of release. The next big update is 14.5 and bigger still is update 15 so we can expect the fixes around these updates.

Fixed pretty much all of these, should be good with next bigger content update. Thanks for the reports.

Edited by Postal_pat

All I have done is compile a list of gaps and fake walls etcetera that I know of on this tile set. Of course they have been repeated, before such a large community it is hard not to repeat, I'm just the guy that put them into a list. They have been fixed because "pretty much all of these" have been posted before which means DE has had time to fix them.

What is interesting is that Killerkarpfen has given us a time of release. The next big update is 14.5 and bigger still is update 15 so we can expect the fixes around these updates.

I'm just pissed at Killerkarpfen .. that has nothing to do with you or your performance. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. too much beer ..:/

Google translate is the work of the diablo...