The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Should Be Primed Next?

DarkSlayer220

Ooooo, you're gonna be super disappointed...

I know but I want to put it it out there. I have begged many times that there should be no more primes and strongly supported my arguments yet I have seen no supporting arguments on why there should be more primes only, I like Sayrn, we need a Saryn prime.

I know but I want to put it it out there. I have begged many times that there should be no more primes and strongly supported my arguments yet I have seen no supporting arguments on why there should be more primes only, I like Sayrn, we need a Saryn prime.

That's... fairly contradictory. You don't think we need any more primes but we need a Saryn prime because you like her? I'd actually vote against Saryn Prime in favor of a different variant as I personally think she doesn't fit the gold style aesthetic terribly much. Just my opinion of course.

Regardless, we are getting more primes, Vauban won't be primed, the ones before him likely will. Those that came after Vauban are all eligible but not guaranteed.

That's... fairly contradictory. You don't think we need any more primes but we need a Saryn prime because you like her? I'd actually vote against Saryn Prime in favor of a different variant as I personally think she doesn't fit the gold style aesthetic terribly much. Just my opinion of course.

Regardless, we are getting more primes, Vauban won't be primed, the ones before him likely will. Those that came after Vauban are all eligible but not guaranteed.

Sayrn prime was supposed to be my example of the argument for primes to show how poorly supported they are.

What do you guys think should or could be PRIMED next?

I hope it's Valkyr, Her abilities are unique and strong specially the "Hysteria" and her looks is already amazing what more if it is primed? :D

Valkyr is the least likely going to be primed. She was recently created by Alad V, thus she is not among those old orokin prime frames. I would say Ash or Nyx

Edited by Ekaterinanl

Saryn Prime. If they made a Valkyr Prime her powers would have to be completely different because her powers changed due to the experimenting and her rage. I think we would also have to have a pre-torment Valkyr before Valkyr Prime.

Edited by Rakshal

If they follow their usual trend (two male, two female, repeat) it will be Nix, Trinity, Saryn, or Banshee, as they have done two males (Rhino and Loki), and the four I am listed are the only remaining female candidates for being primed.  I personally hope for the next two to be Nix and Trinity.

Sayrn prime was supposed to be my example of the argument for primes to show how poorly supported they are.

Well that really didn't work. It showed that you're not committed to your position that primes are obsolete or unnecessary if anything.

Vauban, Saryn, and Valkyr are the only frames I doubt will be primed honestly. Just my opinion.

Edited by Kestral9999

Well that really didn't work. It showed that you're not committed to your position that primes are obsolete or unnecessary if anything.

Vauban, Saryn, and Valkyr are the only frames I doubt will be primed honestly. Just my opinion.

It is guaranteed that every warframe before Vauban, and including Vauban will be primed.

That means there will be a Vauban and Saryn Prime.

All of the warframes after Vauban are unconfirmed, due to rumors that stated all warframes after Vauban would not be receiving a primed variant.

If these rumors are false, it is likely that most if not all warframes will be primed, except Nova and Valkyr, because a primed variant would break their lore.

The one frame I WANT Primed is Volt, but that'll be at least 3 primes down the road (given his gender).

I expect the next will probably be either Nyx or Trinity.

Valkyr is the least likely going to be primed. She was recently created by Alad V, thus she is not among those old orokin prime frames.

From what I've heard, the devs have stated that generation 2 frames (including and following Vauban) may not get primes, or at least not until gen 1 is done. Saryn was released before Vauban, so she's likely to get one. Vauban is on the plate if they start gen 2, though.

That said, within the lore, Valkyr wasn't a Warframe that Alad V created so much as tortured and modified; I believe the devs statement on it was that a theoretical Prime Valkyr would show what she was like before Alad got his hands on her. Meanwhile, Nova and Zephyr were explicitly stated by Lotus to have been created in recent times - Nova as "a result of Tenno High Council research" (in her Profile video), and Zephyr from experiments with Oxium (in her Operation Oxium Espionage message, "Oxium could be the cornerstone of new Warframe design").