Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Dera Worth Building And Using?

Gammaion

Question

12 answers to this question

The primary fire of Quanta does nearly double the sustained dps of Dera and it's like 10-11x more ammo efficient. 

Other than style, looks, or master points, I'd stay far away from this one >.>.

Edited by Quizel

Like most weapons in warframe, this gun is certainly usable, however, it will not get good until you forma it a couple times. A single forma will not be enough for endgame content. Three or four and you should be able to take it anywhere in the solar chart, but maybe not T3/4 endless missions. That said. It is a fun weapon and actually feels like a high-tech assault rifle; and there aren't a lot of weapons in this game I would classify as a true assault rifle. No recoil and perfect accuracy makes it one of the easier travel time weapons to use, but you'll need to mod a lot of damage onto it and likely bring ammo packs due to its less than stellar ammo efficiency. 

Dera is acceptable. it's not garbage, so it's usable in just about every situation. it's effective enough for you to use it in most Missions.

i certainly have a good time with it once in a while.

Karak and Boltor are comparable Weapons to it, yes. it's actually extremely similar to Boltor in terms of raw Stats.

Thanks, everyone! It is my intentions to make a Corpus themed loadout with Valkyr.

Personally i would go with the supra, just because i find it a lot more fun, and a better weapon. plus if you're going with valkyr since supra can handle crowds and valkyr is kinda less cc, i would go with it.