Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Movies You Ever Watched?

noveltyhero

age of tomorrow (not to be confused with edge of tomorrow)

i made it thought about 5 minutes and couldn't take it anymore.

howard the duck. (the 7 year old me loved it though)

pretty much any syfy original these days is in the running for "worst movie ever"

there isn't enough marijuana in the world for me to sit through something like "sharknado"

and to be perfectly honest, a large portion of movies made recently by major hollywood production companies is abysmal.

i want the 80's and 90's quality back. goofy but good. the over-reliance on special effects, "popular" actors solely due to physical attributes...

i swear most moves these days have scripts that my 14 year old son could vastly improve on.

maybe i'm just getting old and crotchety but damn. television is beating out the big screen on quality by orders of magnitude.

Seen it and its not half-bad.

Battleship was preety good IMO had good acting, remove the comedy that they tried to add and its decent.

Here you go my worst: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0996958/

Legend of the Red Reaper...*sigh* if you can find it online just click on any random part of the movie and the horrible acting even for a few seconds will make you cry. Costumes as if it was some bad reenactment, fight scenes that were slow and "go with the flow" coreographed, it honestly hurts just thinking about it.(not kidding it physically and mentally hurts thinking about this)

Haha, looks bad too..

Anywho, I know this is premature but the turtles look like green painted men on steroids -.-

And Megan Fox, she's good as one of those people in the background that never talk...

age of tomorrow (not to be confused with edge of tomorrow)

i made it thought about 5 minutes and couldn't take it anymore.

howard the duck. (the 7 year old me loved it though)

pretty much any syfy original these days is in the running for "worst movie ever"

there isn't enough marijuana in the world for me to sit through something like "sharknado"

and to be perfectly honest, a large portion of movies made recently by major hollywood production companies is abysmal.

i want the 80's and 90's quality back. goofy but good. the over-reliance on special effects, "popular" actors solely due to physical attributes...

i swear most moves these days have scripts that my 14 year old son could vastly improve on.

maybe i'm just getting old and crotchety but damn. television is beating out the big screen on quality by orders of magnitude.

Sadly, it is because money pumps out more adverts but there are some low budget movies that are actually very good as well as new directors and such on the rise to fame (hopefully, personaly experience with them)

Check out the raid. Had one or two adverts but really should be in cinemas, however it isn't holywood -.-"

Haha, looks bad too..

Anywho, I know this is premature but the turtles look like green painted men on steroids -.-

And Megan Fox, she's good as one of those people in the background that never talk...

She's essentially who you turn to when you can't get Scarlett Johanssen to play your role.

Said every Avatar fan in the history of ever. Which segues nicely into my next point:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/

I didn't even watch the series growing up, but that was just vile.

The series* with aang not korra is worth a look.

Adding to the main point: anything from the asylum except abraham lincoln vs. zombies that was sort of passible.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

I once found something on OnDemand called "Surf Nazis Must Die"

Some movies are so bad they're good; this was not one of them. It was like staring into the abyss of human incompetence. Its horribleness was almost mesmerizing, but I managed to break free after around 20min with most of my sanity intact.