Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its About Time, Isn't It?

Imaru

So I've been playing this game since U9 I think (mid June last year) and I gotta say, I am loving the direction that it's going in. 

In that time, I have become active on the forums, as many of you have likely seen at least on of my almost 1000 posts around here.

I am a Coowner of a successful clan called the Professionals. We are a tight knit community with several livestreamers among our ranks, notable examples include Mistato and Calypso6612.

I hope to see you all in game, but until then, PEACE!

as many of you have likely seen at least on of my almost 1000 posts around here.

*looks at the amounts of post under his name and icon*

.....right may wanna recount that your 100+ away from 1000.

:P

anyways! iv'e been here since U8 and im also loving how the game is progressing! 

Edited by thecool1232

So I've been playing this game since U9 I think (mid June last year) and I gotta say, I am loving the direction that it's going in. 

In that time, I have become active on the forums, as many of you have likely seen at least on of my almost 1000 posts around here.

I am a Coowner of a successful clan called the Professionals. We are a tight knit community with several livestreamers among our ranks, notable examples include Mistato and Calypso6612.

I hope to see you all in game, but until then, PEACE!

I know calpyso  but whos misatato?