Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch`ing Some Anime While Wait For U 14.5

----AncientHunter----

hello ,, Rarely i do Post so pleast bear with it

to make time flew away .. watching Anime or Movie / best Tv show is more better to stay calm and positive

i started watch anime called : Seirei no Moribito (high rated Anime and Almost like Blade and Soul Anime )

good story and excellent Art

please give it try .. and feel free to give some hints or thoughts

thank you for your time

hello ,, Rarely i do Post so pleast bear with it

to make time flew away .. watching Anime or Movie / best Tv show is more better to stay calm and positive

i started watch anime called : Seirei no Moribito (high rated Anime and Almost like Blade and Soul Anime )

good story and excellent Art

please give it try .. and feel free to give some hints or thoughts

thank you for your time

Thank you for your suggestion - I appreciate the thought behind it! :)

Great anime movies: Redline, Little Witch Academia                                                                                                                                   Great anime shows: Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Cromartie High, Robotics;Notes (so far), Watamote, Black Bullet, AoT (of course), Tonari no Seki- kun, Mirai Nikki, and Hitsugi no Chaika. They're all some of my favorites.

Edited by (PS4)Saddler01

Great anime movies: Redline, Little Witch Academia                                                                                                                               Great anime shows: Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Cromartie High, Robotics;Notes (so far), Watamote, Black Bullet, AoT (of course), Tonari no Seki- kun, MiraI Nikki, and Hitsugi no Chaika. They're all some of my favorites.

Try out Fate/Zero and Hunter X Hunter if you haven't already yet

Edited by Christo198