Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watch`ing Some Anime While Wait For U 14.5

----AncientHunter----

Eww. No. Don't watch Game Grumps do anything. What are you some kind of masochist?

No game no life was a fun show to watch.

Except for the fact that No Game No Life had one of the worst F**KING ENDINGS EVER!!! I MEAN COME ON!! THAT IS NO WAY TO END A SERIES!! On another note, are we really going to forget about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

•  

Except for the fact that No Game No Life had one of the worst F**KING ENDINGS EVER!!! I MEAN COME ON!! THAT IS NO WAY TO END A SERIES!! On another note, are we really going to forget about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

•  

Yea I hate when anime do cliff hanger endings -.-

•  

nGnL probably will have a second season, that way they ended it made it seem so.

•  

You realize NGNL is a series of Light Novels right? You can go read the rest like right now if you were so inclined. The Anime may have stopped there for now but the story sure didn't.

•  

Yeah will probably be a second season.

Also: Yes! Haruhi! Love that show! One of my favorites.

The movie is great as well. Took a real different turn from the anime.

I managed to make it through the whole thing including the OVA's. Apparently there will be even more because the manga is still going...

I like to challenge myself.

Now To love Ru on the otherhand...

I've heard some dark things.

HAHA I LOVE To love Ru, im keeping up with its manga, yeah I watched the whole KxS series, and read to a good point in the manga then just stopped for no real reason.

Code Gaess kinda sucked. I find it funny how the only two characters in the entire series that got any tail were the 'Token average dude' and a freaking Table. All those women and all that not tapping that disappoints me greatly.

huehuehue. I liked Guilty Crown better anyway,(fav anime) Yeah it had some plot holes, but was a very fun and ejoyable watch, with imo a better cast, AMAZING soundtrack and great action. It funny that the director of GC was involed with CG I believe.

Code Gaess kinda sucked. I find it funny how the only two characters in the entire series that got any tail were the 'Token average dude' and a freaking Table. All those women and all that not tapping that disappoints me greatly.

To be fair there is a lack of tapping in most anime. All that build up, all the time spent developing character relationships and then not even a bit of hand holding...

I JUST WANT A RESOLUTION DAMMIT!

Also, was the table mahogany? because then I'd understand the attraction.

Mahogany.

HAHA I LOVE To love Ru, im keeping up with its manga, yeah I watched the whole KxS series, and read to a good point in the manga then just stopped for no real reason.

Then you are a stronger man(woman?) then I.

KissxSis was painful. A friend of mine likes it unironically though.

huehuehue. I liked Guilty Crown better anyway,(fav anime) Yeah it had some plot holes, but was a very fun and ejoyable watch, with imo a better cast, AMAZING soundtrack and great action. It funny that the director of GC was involed with CG I believe.

A buddy of mine keeps trying to get me to watch Guilty Crown, but I don't if I should (seeing as I have a lot of shows that need finishing).