Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic Grand Prize Points Too High?

ThatXenomorph

Seeing as how this new event is based on teamwork, that doesn't stop the fact that enemies become unreasonably difficult when aquiring 1500 points, which is only halfway. That is also with a need of constant energy and using specific frames. I mean all you have to do is defend 30 pods right? Wrong, it's so damn frustrating when eventually the enemies take out the fresh excavator in a meer 5-6 shots because the bombards and snipers spawn in packs, and that's without the aura ones coming into play. If anything the points need to be lowered to even 2000 if the excavators will not scale with the enemy difficulty, and will give a max of 100 points for 60+ seconds.

Also it would be nice to not have the enemies spawn with the energy cells and gather grineer to conga line a mile away from your base position.

Actually kinda easy to get 3K if you have teamworks and atleast three players

1 player is keeping the scanner going while the other two defend the excavators.

it takes about 30mins to get past 3K so I kinda want an upgrade in challenge since right now as it stands missions is easy to do and quick to complete.

When you reach 500 points in the event you unlock an excavation mission on Phobos where you get 200 points per excavator. At 1000 points you unlock Europa where you get 300 points. On Europa getting 3000 points is trivial with a squad, and can even be done solo if you are careful.

If you are trying to get 3000 on earth then you may have some problems. You accumulate points at a faster rate on phobos or europa which should unlock after you get the first couple of rewards.  

The last couple of waves to get to 3000 there are a LOT of enemies but if you bring along atleast 1 or 2 warframes with good crowd control or defense then it is pretty easy. My group had I think a nekros, nyx, frost and rhino and has no trouble. 

I think it should be raised from 3000 to something higher, honestly. 

Completed the Event in 3 runs but my 3rd run alone was enough to complete the event two times over.

Each run was a random pug. 

Edited by Rexlars

Not to boast, I played solo on Earth first time and got around 1100 (stopped because U14.501 came in)

Thinking that the rewards score was CUMULATIVE, I Europa solo and quit at 2200 ... oops! 

Replayed solo on Europa and could have gone on for days ... quit to let real life back in again, but hit 3300 easily

The DEVs raised the bar on "step an fletch it" with this one BUT it was no where near the grindfest that much of play is

So, yeah ... to go Europa where wall running feels like racing in the luge

Edited by ElHefe