The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Warframe Regret?

Abenoki

Wish I would have known about the beta and participated before alpha.

Started kinda late, so couldn't get collectibles like Braton Vandal or Lato Vandal.

Not buying Ether Daggers blueprint when it was still available.

Missing the Gradivus Dilemma. Not only did I miss the Machete Wraith but I also missed any feasible chance I had at the Brakk seeing how the G3 will never drop a Brakk part for me in my lifetime despite constant grinding. 

Missed Cierro and Gradivus events. Curse you, G3 for not dropping Brakk barrel. I hope Ruk spank you all with flamethrower.

Ok So i am new on this forum but have been playing warframe forever. I have now been farming the G3 for 2 weeks marking today. I havent played any other object other than farming G3, invasion missions, earth missions, over and over,  mark after mark, countless 4 man parties and the G3 will not drop the barrel. I have 5 receivers, 4 bps currently. 1 game i finished where I got both the barrel and receiver together, the game gave me a big mission failed after completing the mission. So i actually have sucessfully farmed 6 receivers, 5 bps in the past 2 week. The barrel drops not 1 single time. I don't know if it has something to do with update 14.0 but constantly farming for countless hrs get to the point where I just want to say forget it. If anyone asked me about the brakk I would tell them not to even bother farming. 2 whole weeks staying up somtimes to 3-4am and they either will show once every 5-6 hours, and drop nothing, or drop the same two parts I already have. I have been using Nekros, I have had teammates using Nekros, I have been making sure conclaves did not exceed 1000, I have run tons of mission with only a soma on and no other weapons or a sentinal, I have done it all. in the past 24hrs, g3 has not showed once since getting my recent mark. This is ridiculous.

1.  Wasting a forma on Saryn's Aura slot. Thought I was going to get the jump on everyone with a melee contagion build when I heard Melee 2.0 was going to hit PC. Low and behold melee 2.0 hits ps4 and {imho} it is still not viable. 30 lvls and a forma down the drain. 

2.  I have 460 hours in game, the only things  I'm missing the braton prime barrel, and the brakk barrel and receiver. I kinda feel like I might have blown through some content when I should have focused more on enjoying the game instead of "acquiring all the things"

3. I don't regret it yet but forma'ing the Eff out of Nyx. I main her and it's going to burn a little bit when her Prime shows up.