Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redirection Or Vitality

xventriloquist

Question

19 answers to this question

Usually I would say Redirection is the best choice since it constantly recovers, while Health recovers only in certain situations. In that sense, you want to lose the least health while taking high damage, which is what Shield helps you do for the most part.

However, I also recommend at least having a space for Vitality, whether it's maxed rank or not, in conjunction with Redirection. You don't want me to tell you how many times I see people die just because they rely on their shields way too much. Having more health, even on regular HP Frame, can really save your life so you don't have to drag the team to you sometimes.

Edited by Casardis

Usually I would say Redirection is the best choice since it constantly recovers, while Health recovers only in certain situations. In that sense, you want to lose the least health while taking high damage, which is what Shield helps you do for the most part.

However, I also recommend at least having a space for Vitality, whether it's maxed rank or not, in conjunction with Redirection. You don't want me to tell you how many times I see people die just because they rely on their shields way too much. Having more health, even on regular HP Frame, can really save your life so you don't have to drag the team to you sometimes.

Absolutely. Thanks for share your thoughts.

Would depend on what the frames armor rating is.   Mostly go for more shields, unless you have a high armor rating cause its what is taken into account when damage to health is done.   High armor = less health damage.   So Shields is the best course of action usually.   Though staying mobile, to a degree and shooting first helps too in the avoiding being hurt/killed field too :3

the one that gives the moste quivalent health and shields is quick thinking 

with loki p's full energy base u can take 600 hp worth of damage 

if u have energy plates hot key aka press 5 for one energy plat you can save ur sself from almost every damage by spamming those energy plates

i even encountered a lv 100 infested attack with trin link and quickthinking energy vampire

Edited by (PS4)ArjunHarikumar

Usually when people come asking this kind of question they may need both. (new player, both unmaxed)

How many rhinos you see not having both?

IF only one choice. Outside infested take redirection unless you are planning;

melee ( life steal)

have healing tricks like oberon trinity

quick think + rage + flow + vitality madness combo + steel fiber

Edited by Agullimux

the one that gives the moste quivalent health and shields is quick thinking 

with loki p's full energy base u can take 600 hp worth of damage 

if u have energy plates hot key aka press 5 for one energy plat you can save ur sself from almost every damage by spamming those energy plates

i even encountered a lv 100 infested attack with trin link and quickthinking energy vampire

I just use rage+QT if they have large energy pool

Quick thinking and flow

^

What does any of that have to do with Redirection or Vitality?

Frames with ability to recover health: Vitality generally works well, especially if you play it more risky and throw in Rage or Equilibrium. Both works as great ways to make use of your health pool for energy. In other words: Nekros, Oberon, Valkyr, Trinity.

Other frames: I tend to stick to redirection, because that's self-regenerating.

Frames with ability to recover health: Vitality generally works well, especially if you play it more risky and throw in Rage or Equilibrium. Both works as great ways to make use of your health pool for energy. In other words: Nekros, Oberon, Valkyr, Trinity.

Other frames: I tend to stick to redirection, because that's self-regenerating.

Hp on high hp frames, you can always regen huge chunks of health from life strike or, as you stated, other mods like Equilibrium.