Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Agaist Ash

HellRisen

Yo, I have been trying to pvp but I am disappoited a bit. 1st I dont know exactly how all works yet - like I noticed you are lvling up from scratch but main problem is Ash...1st: perma invis..that is kind of annoying. But what really disappointed me was when one ash used ulti..and killed 4 players. After this I have to say it is trash warframe. Dmg of maxed blade storm 2000...Any way to nerf this trash at least for pvp? Cause it is really boring and pityfull to see ashes in each pvp. And here is good example: I beat out craps from one ash..he used ulti and I was down..from full hp to 0..from almost dead ash. Or at least any way to defend from that OP ulti?

After all these experiences I dislike ash and consider him as op trash. No offence but when in one pvp one Ash takes down whole your team just by his ulti then I have no reason to not calling him that way.

P.S: Ash players dont answer this. 1st: none wants to get nerf on something what is your main. 2nd most of ash players play him cause of this..and without this you have nothing to show in pvp or normal games. And yep I do understand it is assassin and it is his specialty to suprise, but being perma invisible is just way too poor along with getting kills with ulti.

Edited by HellRisen

Unlike some other suggestions you might find, I suggest you get close to Ash and use melee to kill him.

Even though Shuriken is homing and so is Bladestorm, they both involve targeting you directly first. Up close you can take advantage of the FoV and camera angles, making it harder for him to target you, and while he tries you can slice and dice him to your heart's content.

Unlike some other suggestions you might find, I suggest you get close to Ash and use melee to kill him.

Even though Shuriken is homing and so is Bladestorm, they both involve targeting you directly first. Up close you can take advantage of the FoV and camera angles, making it harder for him to target you, and while he tries you can slice and dice him to your heart's content.

Once Ash gets BS and especially after his efficiency mods come into play you're pretty much screwed.  If you try to melee me in PVP I will make a sandwich while watching your whole team get slaughtered. 

Once Ash gets BS and especially after his efficiency mods come into play you're pretty much screwed.  If you try to melee me in PVP I will make a sandwich while watching your whole team get slaughtered. 

I actually one most of my rounds meleeing in DS PvP. -_-

I don't know, I haven't had much issues meleeing Ash to death in Dark Sector PvP, even before they nerfed Shuriken.

I only use my primary as a starting weapon to snipe 1-4 lvls for life strike and rage then go all melee

Usually just 1 for the stance then rush in at lvl 1

Only use secondary for the core

Yo, I have been trying to pvp but I am disappoited a bit. 1st I dont know exactly how all works yet - like I noticed you are lvling up from scratch but main problem is Ash...1st: perma invis..that is kind of annoying. But what really disappointed me was when one ash used ulti..and killed 4 players. After this I have to say it is trash warframe. Dmg of maxed blade storm 2000...Any way to nerf this trash at least for pvp? Cause it is really boring and pityfull to see ashes in each pvp. And here is good example: I beat out craps from one ash..he used ulti and I was down..from full hp to 0..from almost dead ash. Or at least any way to defend from that OP ulti?

After all these experiences I dislike ash and consider him as op trash. No offence but when in one pvp one Ash takes down whole your team just by his ulti then I have no reason to not calling him that way.

P.S: Ash players dont answer this. 1st: none wants to get nerf on something what is your main. 2nd most of ash players play him cause of this..and without this you have nothing to show in pvp or normal games. And yep I do understand it is assassin and it is his specialty to suprise, but being perma invisible is just way too poor along with getting kills with ulti.

I understand what you are saying. However, all frames are op if you know how to play with them. Ash blade storm is not op, the player using ash blade storm is op lol. I could say the same about trinity's link, Nyx's absorb or even someone going rhino prime / boltor prime combo....No offense but people who usually complain are new players, critics, or people who lack experience in pvp. If you played against me in pvp you would think that all frames were op. The worst part is the frames are not op...I just pvp alot and have huge amount of experience. I can beat someone with an ash easily...you know why? Because I have mastered that frame. I know it's weaknesses and strengths. Also, don't hate a frame and call it trash because you can't beat it...what are you going to say if you meet other players just as strong as that ash? Are you going to make other topics about the other frames and call them trash as well? So they can nerf all the frames? When you create a topic like this bring more facts to the table and less complaints. People want to know if the skill is broken not how easily you got beat lol!!!! Oh I will give you a tip rookie. You can to defend against blade storm to make sure it does 0 damage? There is a way...I will tell you all about it...Get quick thinking...ask me how I know...it's called experience....here is the link if you don't believe me: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Thinking

Also everyone else who agreed with this topic...you lack pvp experience and you should know better lol. I teach free lessons if you are all interested. I am after all from the Ninja Legend clan. Find our website below if you guys want to join the elite. You can learn so much from us.

http://ninjalegendclan.wix.com/deathtoll

I understand what you are saying. However, all frames are op if you know how to play with them. Ash blade storm is not op, the player using ash blade storm is op lol. I could say the same about trinity's link, Nyx's absorb or even someone going rhino prime / boltor prime combo....No offense but people who usually complain are new players, critics, or people who lack experience in pvp. If you played against me in pvp you would think that all frames were op. The worst part is the frames are not op...I just pvp alot and have huge amount of experience. I can beat someone with an ash easily...you know why? Because I have mastered that frame. I know it's weaknesses and strengths. Also, don't hate a frame and call it trash because you can't beat it...what are you going to say if you meet other players just as strong as that ash? Are you going to make other topics about the other frames and call them trash as well? So they can nerf all the frames? When you create a topic like this bring more facts to the table and less complaints. People want to know if the skill is broken not how easily you got beat lol!!!! Oh I will give you a tip rookie. You can to defend against blade storm to make sure it does 0 damage? There is a way...I will tell you all about it...Get quick thinking...ask me how I know...it's called experience....here is the link if you don't believe me: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Thinking

Also everyone else who agreed with this topic...you lack pvp experience and you should know better lol. I teach free lessons if you are all interested. I am after all from the Ninja Legend clan. Find our website below if you guys want to join the elite. You can learn so much from us.

http://ninjalegendclan.wix.com/deathtoll

There are a flaw in your argument. All of the other frames powers can be counteracted (with a few exceptions that should also be changed of course). Blade Storm however cannot be countered. Your counter, Quick Thinking is also something that not a lot of PvP players like to use because it is broken. Having something that is not able to be counteracted is bad game design. You also can't use the defense "You lack PvP experience."

UQFHEZE.jpg

There are a flaw in your argument. All of the other frames powers can be counteracted (with a few exceptions that should also be changed of course). Blade Storm however cannot be countered. Your counter, Quick Thinking is also something that not a lot of PvP players like to use because it is broken. Having something that is not able to be counteracted is bad game design. You also can't use the defense "You lack PvP experience."

UQFHEZE.jpg

There is no flaw in my argument...unlike you who came here without facts. I actually tested quick thinking on a clan member named Tully. I was ash...did 0 damage and had max power strength. Also quick thinking still works...I tested this a week ago...finally all powers can be counteracted....you just need skill which you lack apparently if you think your opinion matters here without bringing the proper facts to the table....players like you will post topics like this without verifying everything...then a guy like me with more experience will come on and balance things out. You see what I just did there? XD If  you don't believe me come to my clan dojo tomorrow. I gave out free lessons. I will gladly show you...

oh I am sorry. I completely ignored the picture you posted...if you are trying to impress me with your account rank...I should let you know I am rank 16 and am not impressed. I hope you gain closure for that specific stunt. I don't know why else you would post a picture of your stats...

UQFHEZE.jpg

There is no flaw in my argument...unlike you who came here without facts. I actually tested quick thinking on a clan member named Tully. I was ash...did 0 damage and had max power strength. Also quick thinking still works...I tested this a week ago...finally all powers can be counteracted....you just need skill which you lack apparently if you think your opinion matters here without bringing the proper facts to the table....players like you will post topics like this without verifying everything...then a guy like me with more experience will come on and balance things out. You see what I just did there? XD If  you don't believe me come to my clan dojo tomorrow. I gave out free lessons. I will gladly show you...

So.. have you decided who has the bigger skana already?

Anyways to the point some mods/warframe skills need to be changed/balanced for PvP, give it time.

oh I am sorry. I completely ignored the picture you posted...if you are trying to impress me with your account rank...I should let you know I am rank 16 and am not impressed. I hope you gain closure for that specific stunt. I don't know why else you would post a picture of your stats...

*face keyboard*

I love how you think I'm showing off mastery rank. XD

If you can so kindly direct your attention to the conclave stats as I have 1.2k kills, and not dark sector NPC kills. Of course this isn't nearly as close as some people like RexSol or Lynches but it still shows I'm plenty experienced.

Edited by Rakshal

*face keyboard*

I love how you think I'm showing off mastery rank. XD

If you can so kindly direct your attention to the conclave stats as I have 1.2k kills, and not dark sector NPC kills. Of course this isn't nearly as close as some people like RexSol or Lynches but it still shows I'm plenty experienced.

Ermm...you led us all to believe that lol!!  Only now did you take the time to explain yourself properly...you have yourself to blame for that one lmao! But to be honest it still feels like you are showing off...lol Clear precise and full in sentences in advance next time please so we can all make sure we are on the same page.

Edited by Death_Toll