The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Is Likely The Next Prime Frame!

Baruti

I am not saying you will be right or wrong. I am saying that just because you were right once does not automatically mean you will be right again. 

Unless DE is purposely leading us astray, I don't see why we'd be wrong this time when the same methods were used to correctly 'guess' the last batch of primes.

Its a new rule that the first prime in every prime pair needs to be ugly. How far back this started depends on your opinion on Excal Prime. But look at Mag Prime (ugly)-->Ember Prime (good), Rhino Prime (ugly)-->Loki Prime (good), Nyx prime will likely be ugly and followed by a beautiful female frame prime (fingers crossed for banshee).

I'm still waiting for trinity prime. She's the last female frame from the starting bunch that hasn't been primed yet. She needs some love.

Nyx has a lot of potential considering how plain she is now. Much canbe done with her frame other than copy paste Excal code.

But trinity... Well, I have high hopes for the Lobster Queen...

Warframe-TrinityPrimeFinal_zps20db82c1.p

I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket. DE can change which new warframe and gear get primed almost at will and have done so in the past with Rhino Prime coming out before Loki Prime. That said I do hope they don't change their mind on the Haiku and Scindo Primes, I really enjoyed playing with the Scindo even though it wasn't nearly as great as the Galatine and it's been a long time coming for a stealth weapon like the Haiku or the Kunai to be primed (Excluding the Paris Prime)

Edit: Now, Mr. Dataminer, tell me when it will come out so I might prepare my wallet for another one of Warframe's "Monthly Subscription Fee".

Edited by Nexzalas

it probably will be

would be nice if they sell it over the market so

people will have unlimited chance to purchase it with platinum 

although they might be thinking selling it along with the u15 prime access will encourage people to buy the whole primeaccess.

oh man 

would be nice if they sell it over the market so

people will have unlimited chance to purchase it with platinum 

although they might be thinking selling it along with the u15 prime access will encourage people to buy the whole primeaccess.

oh man

you'll still purchase it with Platinum. Just using trade channel instead. I highly doubt they'd stop prime access.

Edit: Now, Mr. Dataminer, tell me when it will come out so I might prepare my wallet for another one of Warframe's "Monthly Subscription Fee".

Lol, looks like I`m not the only one who pays that fee :D

I`d love to see Nyx prime, wep choices are nice too, cant wait!