The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Heard That All The Big Alliances Fix The Dark Sector Fights And Do Favors For Each Other Behind The Scenes To Have Monopolies And High Taxes.

topshrek

watch out and pack your foil helms! your got also chipped my ICE so we know where you going and if you play ! so we can regulate the taxes the way how much we like you and now as you discovered the evil plan for you goes 80%!!!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.

P.S.: joke just to ensure all understand the irony

Just got to Gabii Ceres. Currently 0% tax.

It won't be in a few hours.

let me see if i can handle that. I'm looking forward for high taxes to ensure to always get paid well.

0% tax clans put up low battlepay, no battlepay or practice paybaiting.

Hey, Iv been watch you guys go back and forth. Let me give you Facts. 

400 people 100 teams of 4. and you take the rail down to 0% in 12 hours 
800 people 200 teams of 4. and you take the rail down to 0% in 6 hours 
1600 people 400 teams of 4. and you take the rail down to 0% in 3 hours 
3200 people 800 teams of 4. and you take the rail down to 0% in 1.5 hours 

With help from my friends list and my alliance "ICE." we have taken a rail down in 1 hour.< not a single Alt was used to take any rail we own.
alts don't help win rail fight. real people do.   It easy blow core up. damage Rail health Win Battle..

Now you know what you need. I hope to see you on the battle field. 

Sincerely, RINGSNOW

LOL I remember running into you. you would cast absorb. my team and I would just stand and wait. you would either cancel or get forced out of absorb and my whole team would just mow you down. you did it like 8-10 times was pretty funny.

Edited by theclinton
The video wasnt needed

What i still fail to understand is why DE has not given us (the PVE community) areas on the system that match or at-least come close to matching the rewards of the "pvp" anodes?

Ignoring the ODD's and Voids that both pve and pvp players play i don't see why we cant have nodes that require no pvp to play with similar rewards. Yes it will affect the current dark sectors, but at-least the clans that want to play pvp and control taxes, can still do so between themselves and not affect the clans and MASSIVE player base that wants nothing to do with pvp.

At the moment the pve player base is being forced to pay for the right to play pve in the some of the most rewarding areas, this is wrong. Give us equal share before more players leave for greener pastures. Let the pvp fight over the DS and give us pve something to play on the system.

In my opinion these dark sector rail things should be as optional as nightmare mode.

Example. Do you wish to defend our rail while we rip you off credits, sit back and relax while you do all the work for us, or whatever? Or would you like to play regularly?

Really I would like to see this pvp garbage totally optional for people wanting to play these missions normally.

If you want to protect your precious little rail then do it your damn self. Leave people out of it who want to play the game PVE out of your bs ds.

imo this was the intention of DE in the first place. what do we know of the Tenno lore really? the rail conflict conspiracy seems to support the theory that the Tenno were just as corrupt as everyone else.

as a social experiment it would've been easy and obvious to predict that alliances would work together to further their own agenda, any psyche freshman would predict that, so was this the intention all along and what does this mean for the lore?

imo this was the intention of DE in the first place. what do we know of the Tenno lore really? the rail conflict conspiracy seems to support the theory that the Tenno were just as corrupt as everyone else.

as a social experiment it would've been easy and obvious to predict that alliances would work together to further their own agenda, any psyche freshman would predict that, so was this the intention all along and what does this mean for the lore?

I don't mind if they work together. They can run each others rails and support each other in battles all they want. What this thread is about is that they are using those other alliances to start a conflict against them and then not fight each other so that no one can actually fight them (blocking). I don't think there's any lore anywhere that would indicate that being intended because it's more of an abuse of a game mechanic.

I don't mind if they work together. They can run each others rails and support each other in battles all they want. What this thread is about is that they are using those other alliances to start a conflict against them and then not fight each other so that no one can actually fight them (blocking). I don't think there's any lore anywhere that would indicate that being intended because it's more of an abuse of a game mechanic.

Again, no one has the right to complain. Everyone has the same, fair chance to be the first ones to initiate a conflict. If you initiate a conflict, what you decide to do is up to the challenger. The "blocking" activity is supposedly not offering any battle-pay, which is a legitimate choice. 

Alliances and clans have no obligation to feed players massive battlepays. They have no obligation to offer any battle pay. What any clan or alliance decides to do with the money in their war coffers is up to them. Choosing to challenge, offering no money, and seeing what happens is a perfectly legitimate tactic.

Edited by Arabaxus

What I'm saying is. What if I don't want to play the conflict or the stupid infested crap after a conflict? What if I or anyone else wants to just play it without having to support the greedy, pit Tenno against Tenno, clan wars?

Look if nightmare mode gives us an option to play regularly, then why not be able to choose to not play any of the conflict, and play it in regular mode?

Blah blah conflict on sechura.

Do you want to help these greed driven clans? Or, do you want to play normally without getting ripped off and being a traitor to your own kind?

I choose play normally.

Sure I'll play them for the mods but after that it pointless doing all the work for the clans of crooks.

I've heard a lot of sketchy stuff, even that one alliance DDoS's to win all the battles. Sounds false, just thought I'd mention it to show the drama over this.

DDoS isnt hard to do so it wouldnt be that surprising

Edited by Echoa