Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Forma Hate?

FATEdPondera

Gotten me through 75min T4S and 10k Cryotic Front, while at the same time is slightly underwhelming on low level missions.

My go-to build for just about any mission, end-game or helping newer players.

To clarify, it is a melee build, and the excess formas are to allow alternative loadouts for different abilities.

Also, forma #3 was to get rid of an ability polarity, and forma #4 was me altering the build after some testing.

And what kind of person would go to all that effort to get a nice shiny Loki Prime to just go invisible and hide all the golden glory...?

Hehe...

ViEREIB.png

Edited by Kthal

Oh I disagree...

AzmQtHP.png

And its S#&$ build, because you ruined completely balanced frame for one power.

Whats with all tryhards and their "specific" and "i am different" builds. Reflex Guard, Quick Thinking and Rage are made obsolete by simply using Invisibility, or even Decoy at lower levels. And really, Reflex Guard ( melee mod ) without Invisibility? I found that laughable.

Edited by RoboDoge

In the end its all about RNG. For me personally its very common. I currently have 70 formas build and have over 50 bps still. Not that I mind. I love swimming in them. Feels gud.

Mind throwing some my way? I am down to my last 8... And no BPs left in my inventory...

I will suffer from Forma redrawal in exactly 4 days from now....

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman