Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*sigh* Try Hards? Why....

Aroran_Svitskna

i finally get a Hydroid, and i enjoying it (nuttin like a space pirate beating S#&$ up right?) and i go to join a T3 Defense, by this time im a  lvl 6, with good mods equipped, got an aura slotted, and these guys are like "hese a lvl 6" and then the host cancels the match

this ever happened to anyone?

edit: sry if i sound like im complaining, but i just wanted to get some answers on to why ppl are like this

Edited by Aroran_Svitskna

what i mean is that i modded my Hydroid just right to survive in conditions like that, even though hese only lvl 6

Well look at it this way they could take a risk (The key there revives and there time) that you could survive and not have to be carried or they could find someone who is more likely to not need to be carried. 

what i mean is that i modded my Hydroid just right to survive in conditions like that, even though hese only lvl 6

Okay, so, to be sure:

You're taking a rank 6 hydroid into a t3 defense, and then being upset when people don't want you taking a rank 6 frame into a near-max-tier battle, and the only thing you had to back you up was copping the attitude of "tryhards", which, by definitions, means you're an "effing n00b", and you want to know why they disbanded?

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how well modded he is, there's only so much you can do with a maximum of what, like, 24 mod slots? And that's with a potato and an aura? They aren't try-hards, it's just that they'd have to carry you past, oh I don't know, wave 5 which wouldn't be fun for anybody. I'd personally rather solo (which I did do today) than play with a level six Hydroid of all frames. Too squishy for that kind of heat.

Long story short, go level up. It's not them being harsh, it's them wanting to have fun. T3 Defense is a hard gamemode, and she be regarded as such. Hell, my level 30 forma'd potato'd Zephyr starts having issues around wave 15 if I'm soloing.

I would not  go to a T3 def with a level 6...called respect.

People aren't here to carry you :) some want to go 40+

Newb

I was MR3 or 4 doing T3D with an Excal before dmg 2.0/melee 2.0, and that was when you were forced to do 20 waves.

Man up..

I try my best not to be a try hard (Although I will occasionally rage when a excel prime with strun wraith running around starts doing plan stupid stuff that a vet just wouldn't do) but those guys were going way too far. The way I see it is if your weapons are up to snuff for the level you should be fine. Heck I take rank 1s to T4s to lvl them up, now I always take some heavy hitting weapons, but no one ever really complains

I try my best not to be a try hard (Although I will occasionally rage when a excel prime with strun wraith running around starts doing plan stupid stuff that a vet just wouldn't do) but those guys were going way too far. The way I see it is if your weapons are up to snuff for the level you should be fine. Heck I take rank 1s to T4s to lvl them up, now I always take some heavy hitting weapons, but no one ever really complains

lol thats what i mean

Newb

I was MR3 or 4 doing T3D with an Excal before dmg 2.0/melee 2.0, and that was when you were forced to do 20 waves.

Man up..

It not MR. It's his warframes rank...

EDIT: also one simple thing: it's hosts key, he can make a group based on any criteria he wants. Try to respect that too.

Edited by CptFaustas

EDIT: also one simple thing: it's hosts key, he can make a group based on any criteria he wants. Try to respect that too.

All the this.

If you can convince the host that you really are going to be useful, (and you're not deceiving him), by all means, do so.

However, calling him a "tryhard" because he decided he doesn't want you? Not very nice.

lol thats what i mean

If it's their key, man up, quit whining and move on, or select/offer up your own key while in the squad. If it's your key, but they formed the squad and it's a bunch of randoms from recruiting channel, while it's their time/effort/revives they're risking, they have less to lose and might take the risk to run the mission.

Still though, seems like most people on the forums and in-game are all about, "this is supposed to be a fast-paced game/this game isn't fast-paced enough..." so it's no surprise they also don't want to risk having a mission take longer than absolutely necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

*Random person judges people by warframe level*

NOOOOB

*Goes on deadly master race loki*

STILL NOOB

I judge people by conclave,and once your rank 5 ill call ya normal rank rank 8 high rank since you got everything

At MR15 I don't have everything and I can still duo a T3 Def on my Mag.

They weren't tryhards, they were doing risk assessment.  From their standpoint, they didn't know 100% that you could back up your claims of being able to keep up and didn't want to spend the time to find out.  

Shake it off, learn from the experience and find a group of people or a clan that know what you're capable of.  

At MR15 I don't have everything and I can still duo a T3 Def on my Mag.

They weren't tryhards, they were doing risk assessment.  From their standpoint, they didn't know 100% that you could back up your claims of being able to keep up and didn't want to spend the time to find out.  

Shake it off, learn from the experience and find a group of people or a clan that know what you're capable of.  

its by mastery ranked weapons by the time your rank 8 you got every BP availible to you