Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Event Mods We Need Next

oick88

As you all know every single element in warframe has been made into a elemental dual stat event mod. You may now be asking yourself(or better DE) WHAT MODS WILL WE BE GETTING IN FUTURE EVENTS! Could this be the end of dual stat mods, Well no fear for I have a IDEA!

Instead of being a single element and status chance the new dual stat mods could be dual elemental mods(TWO ELEMENTS)Eg. 60% fire damage 60% electric damage.

Please tell me what you think about this a tell me ways to improve(don't say grammar I know mine sucks) 

I kinda want anything you have to the point you got that idea.

It'd just be the same as an element combo in one mod, which is pretty much would ruin what Damage 2.0 supposed to fix.

IDK for the next event mods, but I think another dual elemental mod would just bad.

Oh, maybe an accuracy mod?

Edited by Athros

I'd say we need:

1. Base damage/Status mods

2. Elemental damage/Crit Chance mods

3. Base damage/Crit Chance mods

4. Status/Crit Chance mods

5. Elemental damage/Base damage mods

I don't think mods with two Element damage types would be a good idea unless DE desides to add more combined Elemental combos, it would be overpowed.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

Sentinel Sacrifice mod (Sentinel dies to ressurect Warframe - already exists, currently unobtainable)

Sentinel equivalent to Warframe's Vigor mod (life+shield dual stat mod)

Release Carrier's Vaccum as a generic mod (can be equipped on all Sentinels)

Remake Carrier as an ammo carrier:

Passive mod to increase warframe's ammo capacity

Disarm Skill: like Loki's, but one target at a time. Force drops one random ammo from disarmed enemy. Cannot target disarmed enemies by Loki's skill or this one. 

Sentinel event-exclusive cosmetics.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

As you all know every single element in warframe has been made into a elemental dual stat event mod. You may now be asking yourself(or better DE) WHAT MODS WILL WE BE GETTING IN FUTURE EVENTS! Could this be the end of dual stat mods, Well no fear for I have a IDEA!

Instead of being a single element and status chance the new dual stat mods could be dual elemental mods(TWO ELEMENTS)Eg. 60% fire damage 60% electric damage.

Please tell me what you think about this a tell me ways to improve(don't say grammar I know mine sucks) 

Wouldn't a dual elemental mod just yield a single combined element with +120%? If it didn't it would undermine the entire system by allowing you to have two or more basic elements, which was a principle issue with Damage 1.0. Having rainbow builds in this game is already somewhat possible through having a weapon with a combined elemental combo innate on it (Nukor for Radiation, Stug for Corrosive); albeit, a rainbow of mixed elements (like Corrosive, Magnetic, Gas/Toxin Stug).

EDIT

Also, having these dual elemental mods would not work in terms of the risky choice thing DE is trying to sell; if you want a certain combo, you need to sacrifice a mod slot to do it. Everyone would just stack these elemental mods and call it a day instead of having a more strategic thinking pattern.

So, as awesome as it sounds, I don't think it would work in practice. Still, it's a damn cool idea, OP.

Edited by Kashiki

Element/Crit Chance seems nice, especially for guns/melee who's crit chance is JUST below the necessary threshold for crit builds (like the Venka or Latron Prime).

However, this has the potential of turning any gun with a half decent crit chance into a crit beast.  For example the Dragon Nikana already has a 15% Crit chance.  Imagine combining Element/Crit Chance mods and suddenly you have a weapon that could outperform even the Dakra Prime in terms of burst DPS.