Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

• 2 weeks later...

Well.
There I was doing a mission with my buddies, slicing grineer and stuff.
I jump in the air and commit the mistake of screaming "WAH", proceeded by a second of silence and a "... WALUIGI."

Good ol' Chubbi, our Trinity don't think twice before saying "Don't you mean... WAHFRAME."

From that moment on it just spiralled into a madness of non stopping WAH related jokes ("Imagine if everytime Rhino used his charge he just screamed WAH") and etc, idk, the poor Frost that was with us was very confused and i had too many tears in my eyes at that point.

IhVAML6.png

That's one of the results and my contribution to this topic.
I am very tired.

16 hours ago, Capplepie said:

Well.
There I was doing a mission with my buddies, slicing grineer and stuff.
I jump in the air and commit the mistake of screaming "WAH", proceeded by a second of silence and a "... WALUIGI."

Good ol' Chubbi, our Trinity don't think twice before saying "Don't you mean... WAHFRAME."

From that moment on it just spiralled into a madness of non stopping WAH related jokes ("Imagine if everytime Rhino used his charge he just screamed WAH") and etc, idk, the poor Frost that was with us was very confused and i had too many tears in my eyes at that point.

IhVAML6.png

That's one of the results and my contribution to this topic.
I am very tired.

Wahframe doesn't have voice chat does it?

2 hours ago, DrDippy said:

Wahframe doesn't have voice chat does it?

It does have an ingame voice chat (that I am not familiar with), but we were mostly on our discord group chat - we are part of a gaming community with a Warframe division.

If that makes it any better, we did change the name of the community to WAHFRAME lol

Edited by Capplepie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

zcEvmXr.png

I just went into captura mode and snapped this picture of my Excalibur daintily skipping about. (i'd like to credit my friend TacticalDragon for the editing). we already made a few memes :) .qj1i8AU.jpg

If you want to make a picture like this you need captura color key scene from cephalon simaris (100,000 standing) and Jen Dro in your codex (she makes a copy of your frame) and a fist/sparring weapon to rag-doll them.

Edited by Frank_Fox
instructions for you to do it yourself