Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So No One Is Discussing About This New Information?

MajorUrsine

by that i mean this

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:EXN0V4/Nyx_Prime,_Hikou_Prime,_Scindo_Prime_(Filepaths_from_U14.5_Leak)

P.S: link doesn't want to be shown as a whole, just copy and past it

i'm just pointing out this is there, just sayin. te he.

EDIT: check out the whole thing, i read it and it had some really cool things besides primes

Edited by zuperkid

YES GIANT BATTLE AXE

But also Digital Extreme logic:

>Nerf Nyx

>Release Nyx Prime, even though now less compelling since she's less fun and doesn't scale as well anymore

I might farm for it still, but I can't say for others.

Edited by Arabaxus

Threads like this get locked that's why people aren't talking about it.

I'd need to double check the rules but I'm pretty sure posting data-mined and leaked content is against them.

Edited by trst

YES GIANT BATTLE AXE

But also Digital Extreme logic:

>Nerf Nyx

>Release Nyx Prime, even though now less compelling since she's less fun and doesn't scale as well anymore

I might farm for it still, but I can't say for others.

wait nyx got nerfed, i haven't noticed, what got changed? (no srsly, i didn't know)

Now Absorb drains 8 energy per 1000 damage absorbed. So it lasts about half a second on T4s.

oh, i see. still that's probably enough damage absorbed to instakill enemies in T4(with 4 man corrosive projection, which i always prefer).

is this affected by efficiency?

and perhaps maybe this is why she is getting primed, to get a stat boost to make up for this nerf

Well it was stuff peeps already knew so, ehh I really thought we were finally gonna get Tigris or Vectis Prime.......but nope some kunai and a Axe very few peeps use now a days.

Why in the name of all that is holy would we waste a Prime on a Tigris?

Tigris Master Race > Filthy Boar Prime Peasants

hey i just built my boar prime, you keep your mouth shut, he's just a baby, *talks to boar prime* it's Ok little boy, the mean cat lady didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you are the true shotgun master race.

/Sarcasm

oh, i see. still that's probably enough damage absorbed to instakill enemies in T4(with 4 man corrosive projection, which i always prefer).

is this affected by efficiency?

and perhaps maybe this is why she is getting primed, to get a stat boost to make up for this nerf

Yes, affected by efficiency up to its 75% cap.