Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Had One Job, Music Team. One Damn Job.

AdunSaveMe

Can you guys make sure it has some variety? I posted elsewhere about it, but I had a few corpus missions where I got an endless loop of the same 6 notes over and over and over and over.

EDIT: That is to say, limit whatever RNG is involved to restrict it from doing something like that(eternal repeat using only 1 music part).

Edited by Llyssa

Can you guys make sure it has some variety? I posted elsewhere about it, but I had a few corpus missions where I got an endless loop of the same 6 notes over and over and over and over.

EDIT: That is to say, limit whatever RNG is involved to restrict it from doing something like that(eternal repeat using only 1 music part).

I'm sure it's a work in progress.

But if there's more to come, it's gonna be bloody amazing if it's anything like what we've got.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Glad you guys are liking the music.  Our composer, Keith Power, did a great job with it and I assure you all that there is more to come!  The plan is to start adding more Grineer music first, then Infested, then some more Corpus.  

Because the music is remixed at run-time, everytime you play the game you will get a slightly different version of the track.  We use a layering approach so sometimes the melody will play, sometimes the percussion will play, etc.  The track on the youtube vid in the OP is only one player's experience of it.  So it is not a "full mix" of the music, which we will provide at a later date.

DE_George.

i dont suppose... at any point in time... that maybe... just maybe... you know...

you could give use the soundtrack? or atleast sell it?

paint me crazy but i would love to have the music to listen to for whatever random reason... because you know... im painted with the crazy.

Clickbait title working as intended I see.

And yes, the music is great.

While recently it has been reminding me alot of Mass Effect, I can't say that's a bad thing.

I'm perfectly ok with them taking as much Mass Effect sound as they like without getting in trouble.  That music still inspires heroism and melancholy in me.

Glad you guys are liking the music.  Our composer, Keith Power, did a great job with it and I assure you all that there is more to come!  The plan is to start adding more Grineer music first, then Infested, then some more Corpus.  

Because the music is remixed at run-time, everytime you play the game you will get a slightly different version of the track.  We use a layering approach so sometimes the melody will play, sometimes the percussion will play, etc.  The track on the youtube vid in the OP is only one player's experience of it.  So it is not a "full mix" of the music, which we will provide at a later date.

DE_George.

Yes. Seriously, yes. Just....Yes.