Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Rush

slykidd

Every now and then i see post that say why is everyone rushing? or i hate rushers or take out zoren-copter. but i dont think ive ever seen any posts that actually explain why there are rushers.

I personally rush through and and all missions that allow me to do so. Im the type of guy who bring his zoren copter (or fang copter) to a sabotage mission. I ignore all most enemies except the high level enemies (bombards, naplams ect...). At this point your probably &!$$ed at me. But the only reason I do this is because I have already done these types of mission a thousand times over. with over 700hrs in game you can imagine how stale these missions must get. can you explain to me why I should kill every single enemy every single time? A personal problem that I have with the forum posts against rushers is that most of them are not even meant to be on the planet that I am on yet. (just to clarify I play on pluto,void and wherever an alert for something i want is.) I think rushingis a vaild play method and the only people that complain are the people who havent got their zoren copters. also i ahte those dual doors :D

Edit: though i should add this in there.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/VTHsOSGJHN0/hqdefault.jpg

Edited by slykidd

Prany ^ beat me to it.

If you going to leave the group behind why not just switch from Public to Solo?

because i want that 4 player coop experience which warframe is renown for.Also it sounds like your they type that goes slowly cant i say the same to you? i guess i should ask you why do you play warframe? i know it wasnt the solo experience that attracted you.

because i want that 4 player coop experience which warframe is renown for.Also it sounds like your they type that goes slowly cant i say the same to you? i guess i should ask you why do you play warframe? i know it wasnt the solo experience that attracted you.

Not really. For the most part it's assumed that since it's Co-op, we would be sticking together. Otherwise what's the point? It just turns into "Rusher and friends." Might as well go solo. 

i dont mind rushing or going slow... but watching Mrank 1-2 doing lvl 35-40 missions opening every singel locker/crate really pisses me off since the only thing they ae actually doing is slowing me down even if i dont want to rush they still need to open every singel locker... i dont mind when ppl do that in lower lvl missions that they are actually geared for and when i do run a low lvl mission for some reson i dont mind going slow and teaching newer players

but when ppl have been carryed to pluto and think they can just leech from players who have worked there way up

now that pisses me off

The problem comes when rushers like you do that neural sensor alert or potato alert on the lower planets. I have been in many parties where it has been me, some mid rank rusher and 2 complete newbs with Mk1 weaponry, at the word go the rusher runs off, kills everything and then sits in extraction area for minutes forcing everyone to have the prompt text "Get to extraction" 1 payer waiting while the newbs go about exploring, getting lost, fails at parkour etc.

Its not fun for anyone. The newbs gets stressed, cant kill anything and the rusher gets to wait for a mind numbingly long time at extraction area. 

I agree with Marelooke adjusting the speed to the party is the best way, could I match the rusher? absolutely, probably beat him to the extraction too if I wanted but if I find I am way ahead of the party I start to break crates, open lockers etc for the party to catch up.

Slow low rank party then take your time, fast high rank party, rush away.

Edited by VikingoX

I always rush but I take caution with what my team can handle. If they're really squishy and tend to die a lot, I'll try to clear their way but if everybody is badass just rolling over the enemies I won't even bother looking back, just get objective and go.

Sounds more like you wanna race peeps. I myself run at the speed the group runs got conditioned to do that back when I first started in vindictus. Stay together you live longer rush ahead and you may as well be a dirt sack. I've seen so many Loki just run off and then scream at the team when they are dying half a map away and were swamped with enemies. Before you say I run at a snails pace I use narrowminded zephyr with tail wind and turbulence for void and corpus and blind rage valkitty with warcry which makes most weapons copter able. So if my group rushed I just get there faster. Also sling jumping is a lot faster than coptering just needs timing to pull off.

So yeah rush in solo or if group rushes.

Those dual doors man, not only are they the bane of rushers, but alternative types of play!

Playing once with a friend, suggesting we split up to more effectively take down multiple targets at once on some mission we just wanted to get through as we had been plowing our way through the star chart, and then we both get blocked off from our objectives by the dreaded friendship doors...

The problem comes when rushers like you do that neural sensor alert or potato alert on the lower planets. I have been in many parties where it has been me, some mid rank rusher and 2 complete newbs with Mk1 weaponry, at the word go the rusher runs off, kills everything and then sits in extraction area for minutes forcing everyone to have the prompt text "Get to extraction" 1 payer waiting while the newbs go about exploring, getting lost, fails at parkour etc.

Its not fun for anyone. The newbs gets stressed, cant kill anything and the rusher gets to wait for a mind numbingly long time at extraction area. 

I agree with Marelooke adjusting the speed to the party is the best way, could I match the rusher? absolutely, probably beat him to the extraction too if I wanted but if I find I am way ahead of the party I start to break crates, open lockers etc for the party to catch up.

Slow low rank party then take your time, fast high rank party, rush away.

A real rusher rushes in ALL situations even when keyboard typing and realising he made mistakes :D