Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Having New Warframes...

Attimus

My thought isnt just about having new warframes but how to introduce them. Frankly i loved having to work(and get Wikipedia for help on greek mythology) to get the Mirage frame, it was different and i liked it for the not having todo some random thing to get a frame piece and there was no RNG involved. All Warframes past Mirage should follow a similar system to keep the game fun AND, most importantly TO MAKE DE GIVE US SOME MOAR BACKSTORY!.... now WHAT DO U THINK?

Oh and i also think we should have a warframe allowing us to Shape-Shift into our enemies and having a fraction of their abilities. copy-cat frame if you will. and other abilities allowing for confusion and stealth among the enemy...or allies if need be. just another thought

From what I've heard on one of the livestreams, DE likes the idea of distributing frames through the quest system, instead of having to grind them.

Didn't do the quest myself(I bought the update pack) but the entire quest just seemed so much more drawn out thna killing a boss a few times. I would much rather do that, especially since to continue on with the quest, for Mirage at least, you had to wait for each piece to finish before you could get and build the next.

Didn't do the quest myself(I bought the update pack) but the entire quest just seemed so much more drawn out thna killing a boss a few times. I would much rather do that, especially since to continue on with the quest, for Mirage at least, you had to wait for each piece to finish before you could get and build the next.

Honestly, I'd rather do even remotely interesting quest and wait longer, than to grind mindlessly and get 100 Chasis and no Helmet...

Oh and i also think we should have a warframe allowing us to Shape-Shift into our enemies and having a fraction of their abilities. copy-cat frame if you will. and other abilities allowing for confusion and stealth among the enemy...or allies if need be. just another thought

i have a frame idea that does that confusion/stealth

Honestly, I'd rather do even remotely interesting quest and wait longer, than to grind mindlessly and get 100 Chasis and no Helmet...

Same. Besides, Lore-wise it doesn't make sense to kill an important figure like Sargas Ruk, Alad V, whatever, then to go back and do the same mission again and voila! He's there again. I guess with the Grineer cloning would cover that... but if there's something or someone endlessly cloning the bosses you kill, it'd make more sense to go for that than killing the copies over and over and over again.

Little different for stuff like the revamped Vay Hek as he escapes in his odd flying contraption at the end of the fight. Would also explain the need for constant fresh beacons as he's constantly shifting around to new hiding spots.

Edited by Dualice

They certainly intend to get this quest system cracking, which is why they started with Mirage. They sort of ran out of bosses, and got rid of some older ones at various points, so we are in for more in the future as it alleviates the previous blueprint-dropping boss drought problem.

but... but... I *like* killing the same boss 4000 times in a row to get that helmet... don't you? <.<

Don't I?

I don't know anymore.

*criez*

Veterans need to go through therapy to rehabilitate for easier frame acquisition.

I still have nightmares of farming Run for Ember. So many weeks....

*curls up into fetal position.*

Same. Besides, Lore-wise it doesn't make sense to kill an important figure like Sargas Ruk, Alad V, whatever, then to go back and do the same mission again and voila! He's there again. I guess with the Grineer cloning would cover that... but if there's something or someone endlessly cloning the bosses you kill, it'd make more sense to go for that than killing the copies over and over and over again.

Little different for stuff like the revamped Vay Hek as he escapes in his odd flying contraption at the end of the fight. Would also explain the need for constant fresh beacons as he's constantly shifting around to new hiding spots.

Warframe is basically an MMO, so it makes plenty sense to kill the same boss over & over. 

Veterans need to go through therapy to rehabilitate for easier frame acquisition.

I still have nightmares of farming Run for Ember. So many weeks....

*curls up into fetal position.*

Oh, yeah, back in the days, when drop was not guaranteed... And when parts were pink orbs, falling out of the map and stuff, people abandoning missions as soon as they saw, that nothing dropped...