Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Fun Warframe?

Atmosquake

Valkyr-Paralyse the masses and claw slam/uppercut them(I use venka on my valkyr). I can't help toying with my enemies and taking them apart one by one....except when hysteria hits. Then Everybody dies. EDIT: I almost forgot about ripline wall attacks. MOBILITY FTW.

Saryn-You don't mind if my shed my skin all over the place do you? Cause that's exactly what I'm gonig to do. Molt here molt there....molt everywhere. Did I mention contagion? And my scindo? Which is now a prime scindo?! Exploding poison clones and cleaving scindo swings for everyone!

Ember-Ignis?Check,Accerlant?Check, Silva and Aegis? Check Power range and strength? Check. Now then, WORLD ON FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Nuff said.

Oberon-Hallowed ground+Magistar/Galatine/Or Silva and Aegis makes me a happy camper. No Disrupter you can't eat energy. However you can taste my blade! Also randomly smiting occasionally has hilarious results.

I think that about covers it.....I haven't gotten zephyr or mirage yet but mirage looks like shenanigans on legs...and carrying a gun. What could be more fun?

Edited by Dekallis

The most fun I had today was testing Nyx Prime and using Chaos on Vay Hek's drones. An army of giant holographic Nyxzilla's!

Overall I have had fun with every warframe. Valkyr's rip-line reminding me very much of Samus Aran and the grapple-beam, Banshee's Soundquake staggering everything in a huge radius, Loki's radial disarm making Moas look very... "excited" lol, Frost with his roulette-helmet, and so on.... there are several examples for having fun for every single Warframe (only Rhino disappointed me a little in that regard, just being strong without hilarious or specifically interesting abilities to play around)

<-------This guy

I fell in love with Nekros the day I was in the market (as a noob) who just spent money on platinum to buy his second warframe. 'Been my main ever since.

Ash is my second choice, second most-played actually.

EDIT: Yes, I bought my second. Everything after has been built. Don't blame me, I was Rank somethingunder3.

Edited by LazerSkink

Mirage, Saryn and Zephyr.

Mirage is just so wierdly tanky and so powerful all the while she's actually a really fragile caster frame... I love it!

Saryn has too much utility to play around with for me to not like.. and I just really love her design boobs.

Zephyr... I love zipping around to all the places I'm not supposed to go alright?

fixed it

Ash with just smoke and teleport. Bladestorm looks cool but it gets boring because you're not doing anything. I run with dread/despair/dragon nikana and it's a very ninja experience. being able to teleport into a group, smoke stun them, melee them down, teleport behind that heaver gunner at the other side of the room, channel, kill them in one backslash, and keep moving. My ash is built to rage+lifestrike with high hp when energy runs down and it works really well because of his "oh shi*" buttons. The only other frames that do it as well are trinity and valkyr

I'm also having a laugh with mirage when I realized thunderbolt's damage is unmoddable, so it isn't affected by any buffs/debuffs to damage. Which basically means running a thunderbolt attica with HoM is a Michael Bay simulator, as all the holograms can proc it for full damage