Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something I've Noticed...like Seriously..

Semshol

So can I not use the Rhino or Boltor Prime in combination? I like the Rhino (currently using it) and the Boltor Prime looks like a really good gun...

Nah, I am saying, use what you want. I'm only trying to find out where the horrible people come from because I've never met any.

I'm playing on PC though so it might be very different to consoles. On the PC, DMRs like the Latron Prime/Latron Wraith are treated much better than the Boltor Prime because it is easier to headshot and to aim.

Not sure about consoles though.

I run alot of missions with entirely unranked weapons ._.

Never had complaints about it though sometimes i ask myself why i do these things

>ranking nova (15) and burston prime (3)

>out of ammo and relying entirely on AMD and M prime

That was not fun

But really it doesnt matter what you have as long as you make it work

Rhino Stomp only, then? No complaints here!

Nah, you do need iron skin.

What the pros are saying is don't rely solely on it and charge head-on into a fight.

Hang back, use cover and Iron skin is like an add-on for you. It is there to prevent the most fatal damage.

Most builds use: Iron Skin + Hyper powered Stomp

Some choose Roar, I realised that Roar isn't so useful due to short duration, limited range and repeated need for casting so yeah.

The main difference between a Rhyperior and a Rhinoob is that the Rhinoob always charges into the fight and dies horribly. The Rhyperior carries the whole team.

I am considering ingame factors. I do know that the accuracy dropoff will make head shots less often, but it's not like you have to get those shots for the weapon to be viable. You can land shots at 10-15m easily, even w/ the recoil. And, if you can get those head shots, you are basically getting a further increase.

Again, it depends on play styles. I'm fine w/ body shots on Latron Wraith, and getting head shots up close.

Also, I don't really care about Sustained DPS, at all. Better to take down a single enemy as fast as possible than dealing constant dmg, imo. Only reason I'm not using Boar Prime is that it will use the Shotgun mods of my Sweeper.

Interesting play-style :)

I'm an ex-soldier and was actually marksman back in my unit LOL So I play my Latron Prime and Wraith exactly like how I shoot an actual rifle.

Back then I used the iron-sights on the M16 to pop heads at 150m x'D I was the original no-scope killer :D

So I don't use HC on my Latron. I find that giving it more corrosive elementals and having a higher chance to proc corrosive, helps a lot more since I am fully capable of landing headshots 80 - 90% of the time, even at a long distance.

So really it's up to you :)

I run alot of missions with entirely unranked weapons ._.

Never had complaints about it though sometimes i ask myself why i do these things

>ranking nova (15) and burston prime (3)

>out of ammo and relying entirely on AMD and M prime

That was not fun

But really it doesnt matter what you have as long as you make it work

Ran a mission once with Boar Prime. No Ammo mutation, just pure damage and punch-through.

It was good...till I was out of ammo.

Then I had an unranked Detron and Ceramic dagger lol. Things got weird REAAAL fast x'D

I actually enjoy PUGs, as I stated I haven't met the rude-ones.

And yes I always bring a DPS weapon, but in some cases I can't top DPS, though like I said I'm always 1/4 or more minimum, because I'ma  forma addict.

Rude pugs are actually fairly few and far between, and in reality I'm probably as big of a scumbag as you are likely to meet in this game.

The main problem I have is with tjose that make bad decisions, such as joining outer terminus with unranked gear.

It's part of the reason I'd consider myself a lone wolf, I have learnt that I cannot rely on 1337t3Nn0_420 to do anything of merit and so I play every match like a solo run.

Rude pugs are actually fairly few and far between, and in reality I'm probably as big of a scumbag as you are likely to meet in this game.

The main problem I have is with tjose that make bad decisions, such as joining outer terminus with unranked gear.

It's part of the reason I'd consider myself a lone wolf, I have learnt that I cannot rely on 1337t3Nn0_420 to do anything of merit and so I play every match like a solo run.

Haha, I see. I actually started out that way and came full circle to the opposite path.

I actually go in with the expectation that they will do at least their share of work. Most of the time I have not been disappointed and by not over-stretching myself to compensate for everyone, I find the game more fun. Yes...there is that occasional guy that is so suicidal he dies within 30 seconds of a survival, but those are the times when you either stick it out...or say...enough is enough and drop the match to play something else.

I guess I've gone from angry to zen after hitting MR10...everything seems to inconsequential x'D

Actually I never experienced any of the bad teammates you speak of and I play this game since a year and a half.

Don't know if it's because of the mastery rank, since someone thinks it automatically makes you a good player, or because I'm just lucky.

One weird thing is the effect of using an Excalibur Prime has on the teammates, it's my main frame and I use him in the 90% of the missions, I've never been called noob or asked to leave, but I'm pretty sure I would have been using a standard Excalibur.

Don't ask me why, but Excalibur Prime automatically seems to turn the bad guys into adoring ones...

Actually I never experienced any of the bad teammates you speak of and I play this game since a year and a half.

Don't know if it's because of the mastery rank, since someone thinks it automatically makes you a good player, or because I'm just lucky.

One weird thing is the effect of using an Excalibur Prime has on the teammates, it's my main frame and I use him in the 90% of the missions, I've never been called noob or asked to leave, but I'm pretty sure I would have been using a standard Excalibur.

Don't ask me why, but Excalibur Prime automatically seems to turn the bad guys into adoring ones...

I've never met the bad players either. It's other people who have and I'm like wuuuut x'D

I always just bring/do whatever I want...of course I can actually hold my own and will never fail a mission, but yeaaaaah. It's other people that seem to meet the horribad fellows x'D

There are 2 types of Rhino's. The ones like me who ultilise his other skills (not just Iron Skin and Stomp). And the noobs and rushers who just are annoying as hell.

Well pro rhinos can use only Iron Skin and Stomp, because Roar doesn't really help much as compared to other damage increasing skills like Sonar and M Prime etc. so on and so forth.

But as long as you're good, you're good, you know what I mean? x'D

I've met a handful of people openly aggressive about weird loadouts

But most of the time you just won't be recruited if you bring bad gear. I put on whatever the host wants me to use, it's his key and the freeloaders should respect that.

Naaah I just bring whatever I want. I haven't met any of these loadout aggressive people. MR elitists, yes, those I have met...well once, but beyond that I never meet them, no matter what T I enter.

You want to complain about the community and yet start the OP by insulting people? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Did you even read the post? I take it not lol

No one has insulted anyone, we're having a nice time in this thread. Also no one is complaining about the community.I am actually asking WHERE people have seen the ones who complain about loadouts etc., because I've never met such people in recruitment chat.

Next time read before posting x'D

Did you even read the post? I take it not lol

No one has insulted anyone, we're having a nice time in this thread. Also no one is complaining about the community.I am actually asking WHERE people have seen the ones who complain about loadouts etc., because I've never met such people in recruitment chat.

Next time read before posting x'D

I did read the OP. 

A warning, to complainers~

The noobs and...the blamers...

This is....waaaaar...(frame)~

He called people complainers noobs and blamers. These are insults, you know, like the very things he's trying to say are bad.

Next time read before posting XD.

I did read the OP. 

A warning, to complainers~

The noobs and...the blamers...

This is....waaaaar...(frame)~

He called people complainers noobs and blamers. These are insults, you know, like the very things he's trying to say are bad.

Next time read before posting XD.

i think you're confusing a light-hearted jest with legitimate wrath.

I'd also like to say that my perception of a bad teammate is likely different to what most other people perceive, given my relative skill level and playstyle

Since I am very much a lone wolf, and at that one with a lot of experience and powerful weapons, my kill count typically gets rather inflated, often to the point of getting >40% of the kills.

My teammates haven't seemed to do much, but then again I haven't really left much for them to do.

Still I will get guys who can't even get triple figure kills in a 30 minute survival pretty often.

I'd also like to say that my perception of a bad teammate is likely different to what most other people perceive, given my relative skill level and playstyle

Since I am very much a lone wolf, and at that one with a lot of experience and powerful weapons, my kill count typically gets rather inflated, often to the point of getting >40% of the kills.

My teammates haven't seemed to do much, but then again I haven't really left much for them to do.

Still I will get guys who can't even get triple figure kills in a 30 minute survival pretty often.

Well if you're leaving them not much to do, then most likely they're just leeching exp like I do when I enter some games.

I mean there are those people who just WANT to have the most kills etc. I figure, why try so hard. I just relax my way through the void, enjoy the rewards, kill something here and there, enjoy music. I love it when the super hardcores join the party. Of course, I could step up my game, but I don't want it to feel like a kill competition where we have to dash all over the place to out-compete for kill rate.

I've found the longest and best survivals are those where everyone sticks to their role and plays it well, they literally function as a unit and it doesn't just happen in clan :) Which is something pleasant I've discovered.

There are 2 types of Rhino's. The ones like me who ultilise his other skills (not just Iron Skin and Stomp). And the noobs and rushers who just are annoying as hell.

There are 2 types of Rhinos:

1. The Tenno adolescents who got their first Rhino.

2. The Tenno who outgrew their Rhino, tried all other Frames, then came back to Rhino.

;)

Edited by smithf

Thats why when I want to host T4S only certain people with ranks and weapons can get it....If I don't maybe ill last 25min and ran out of oxygen..Too many liars...gg Ill just solo the t4s myself :3

Certain ranks won't help you. I've been in with MR16+ and failed at 20

But a 3 man team of all MRs under 10, lasted 60 minutes...

It's about the team, don't try to organize one because some people just rush MR to join groups, true story...

Also remember that not everyone is playing in the same region. Players in east america could be more hostile and "elitists" than players in west america.

As to them existing yes, i have come across multiple vile players multiple times. 

The only places i actually encounter this though is during 

-Events (pug groups)

-Void/Derelict runs on someone else's key, sometimes on my own (pug groups)

The issue doesnt start with them in the mission only though, they start becoming hostile during the countdown when they look at everyones gear and see people using something they dont view appropriate for the mission or a see a mastery rank lower than their own. This is what leads them to completely ignore the players in mission and basically go lone wolf, cry for help when needed, and run away when asked for their own help. Or like you see many of the complaints on forums the players get verbally hostile and throw tantrums at the rest of the team.

Does this happen all the time? No. But it does occur enough at least on the north american region for it to be noticeable. I've even had to cancel void runs at times on my own keys because of these "elitists" yelling at other people in my group for using anything other than boltor primes.

i only play in pug groups so i see it all

#PugLife

Edited by Sev7n