Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Tried Pvp For The First Time...

-ZeroStar-

So what do you suggest to improve it?

By fixing PvP... How else would the issue be addressed?  If you want specifics, the entire idea of PvP with this game is horridly unbalanced!  Just the fact that I played ONE match and could tell how bad it was, should say MORE than what needs to be said... 

By fixing PvP... How else would the issue be addressed?  If you want specifics, the entire idea of PvP with this game is horridly unbalanced!  Just the fact that I played ONE match and could tell how bad it was, should say MORE than what needs to be said... 

Yeah, playing one match doesn't make you an expert. -_-

Why would you go close to nyx? Why not just shoot her from afar and make her waste he absorb? If she comes close, roll away.

A good Nyx brings the close quarters fight to you with coptering. Also, with how fast coptering is, none hitscan weapons have a hard time hitting anything from afar. The only high dps hitscan weapons I have ATM are Soma and grakata, both of which require too many mods unlock to be of any real use in DS conflicts. Edited by elele

A good Nyx brings the close quarters fight to you with coptering. Also, with how fast coptering is, none hitscan weapons have a hard time hitting anything from afar. The only high dps hitscan weapons I have ATM are Soma and grakata, both of which require too many mods unlock to be of any real use in DS conflicts.

Hmm, this isn't a problem for me. Perhaps, I just haven't met a nyx at the level that you are describing and I have done alot of PvP matches. So, maybe this is just a small minority of Nxys that can time it right. 

I'll keep my eyes open though. Good luck!

Red