Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaching Rank 30 Question

(PSN)LeviathanTM

Question

So I still have a LONG way to go to reach Rank 30 but a few questions arise because of this:

1) I am told that I have to reach rank 30 in all of the weapons as well as the hidden weapons. Does this include the Gorgon versions? 

2) When I finally reach Rank 30 and let's say I haven't completed all of the weapons to Rank 30 will it tell me what weapons I have not completed? If not then how will I know that I still need to complete it? 

13 answers to this question

The current possible highest rank is 17.

That said, each weapon/warframe/companion can reach level 30, at which point it stops giving Mastery Rank XP.

You can check which weapons/frames/companions you have reached 30 with in the codex.

So I still have a LONG way to go to reach Rank 30 but a few questions arise because of this:

1) I am told that I have to reach rank 30 in all of the weapons as well as the hidden weapons. Does this include the Gorgon versions? 

2) When I finally reach Rank 30 and let's say I haven't completed all of the weapons to Rank 30 will it tell me what weapons I have not completed? If not then how will I know that I still need to complete it? 

The highest rank you can reach is currently MR 16 (MR 17 if you also have at least 5 no longer obtainable weapons).

1) There are no hidden weapons, also no "Gorgon" versions, Gorgon is a weapon.

2) The Codex will tell you what you maxed, what you haven't touched at all and what you only ranked a few levels.

Edited by 16Bitman

The highest rank you can reach is currently MR 16 (MR 17 if you also have at least 5 no longer obtainable weapons).

1) There are no hidden weapons, also no "Gorgon" versions, Gorgon is a weapon.

2) The Codex will tell you what you maxed, what you haven't touched at all and what you only ranked a few levels.

I meant Wraith :P 

ok...so my question is this then. Since it also includes the Wraith weapons, and I have already missed the first alert for it how do I get the Gorgon Wraith? It can't be traded.

There is a chance that will show up again sometime in the future.

They haven't ever releassed an Event weapon again (except for the Brakk) so it could be a looooooooong time until you'll get another chance.

ok...so my question is this then. Since it also includes the Wraith weapons, and I have already missed the first alert for it how do I get the Gorgon Wraith? It can't be traded.

Wraith weapons MAY be released again in future events. If not, then cross your fingers and hope DE at least allows event-exclusive weapon trading in the future.

Edited by Nitresco

I meant Wraith :P 

Wraith is a special variant of some weapons which were awarded during certain events, the Latron Wraith was awarded during the Cryotic event, for example. There are also Vandal weapons, some of which were gifts for being supporters of the game in early stages, like closed beta, and some were also event rewards, just like the Wraith weapons. I believe the only other unique weapon variant is the Dex Furis, which was awarded for simply logging in during a certain period (I think it was for Warframe's anniversary or something).

Edited by Ailith

There is a certain number of weapons/warframes you will most likely never get. Some are founder-exclusive, some have been retired from the market, some are event-locked. Nothing we can do about it.

If DE keeps outputting new weapons and warframes and primes for long enough, you might still reach the maximum Mastery Rank. Not that I would lose any sleep if we couldn't. It is quite pointless really.

There is a chance that will show up again sometime in the future.

They haven't ever releassed an Event weapon again (except for the Brakk) so it could be a looooooooong time until you'll get another chance.

Actually this is wrong. DE said that they wouldn't release special event weapons for claiming again. Now some of you are probably thinking about the prova vandal, well let me explain. Players had the option to support the team and would get either the prova vandal or machete wraith. Since machete won, technically the prova was never able to be obtained in the game. There was a chance to obtain it, but it lost. Then a different event happened, and it became obtainable.