Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Charge Attacks Back

Qhresh

bxkll.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

you know why warframe players. using power to increase damage on your  melee wepeon is waaay to expensive

1. Galatine is useless now

2. Othros is useless now

3. Using a Fragor chrage attack was so fun :3 

but always DE is like

bxksy.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

thank you for wasting your time. If DE brang back charge attacks 

bxkz0.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Edited by Frameberry0923

are you crazy lol the galatine is a beast with the stance sure i miss the charge attacks but i get way higher numbers with the stance and channeling TBH

And have you seen orthos with reach its overpowered too

ive never used fragor so i cant comment on that

Edited by lolipops5

are you crazy lol the galatine is a beast with the stance sure i miss the charge attacks but i get way higher numbers with the stance and channeling TBH

And have you seen orthos with reach its overpowered too

ive never used fragor so i cant comment on that

You missed the point, me, and i believe most of the community, don't do channeling, at all.

Using energy for melee isn't worth, when u can use any frame ability, that grants better results or different strategies for the usage of that energy.

You missed the point, me, and i believe most of the community, don't do channeling, at all.

Using energy for melee isn't worth, when u can use any frame ability, that grants better results or different strategies for the usage of that energy.

Channeling is extremely efficient if used correctly

You cant just press a button to win and call it better

I really only use channeling for Life Strike. I think the problem most people would agree upon is that channeling requires too much energy for too little benefit. 

I really would prefer a normal combo system with heavy and light attacks strung together to make the damage combos. Charged attacks, however, are a step back in my opinion. While it was effective, the gameplay was entirely boring. 

Edited by Acos

I really only use channeling for Life Strike. I think the problem most people would agree upon is that channeling requires too much energy for too little benefit. 

And not enough slots. When you slap all of the essentials in, there's barely any place left for Channeling mods.

Edited by Angius

What do you consider essential?

It's probably not super optimized, but the essentials for me Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Reach, Two elements, so that's 6 mods already.  On a crit weapon it's already cramped due to wanting True Steel, Organ Shatter, and Berserker, so I usually drop Reach (It helps that the Zoren-series don't get that much out of it).

I've barely bothered with Channeling mods, since most of them just make it more expensive for less benefit than the non-channeling variants, and they don't work unless you're channeling anyways.  The Attack speed one in particular seems pointless, but the Crit mod isn't much better, since Crit weapons are already so cramped.  Just about the only one I've used is Life Strike, since it's a unique effect.

It seems to me like Channeling mods already have the downside of needing to Channel in the first place; making it more expensive for somewhat mediocre effects is overkill.

It's probably not super optimized, but the essentials for me Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Reach, Two elements, so that's 6 mods already.  On a crit weapon it's already cramped due to wanting True Steel, Organ Shatter, and Berserker, so I usually drop Reach (It helps that the Zoren-series don't get that much out of it).

I've barely bothered with Channeling mods, since most of them just make it more expensive for less benefit than the non-channeling variants, and they don't work unless you're channeling anyways.  The Attack speed one in particular seems pointless, but the Crit mod isn't much better, since Crit weapons are already so cramped.  Just about the only one I've used is Life Strike, since it's a unique effect.

It seems to me like Channeling mods already have the downside of needing to Channel in the first place; making it more expensive for somewhat mediocre effects is overkill.

Damage wise channeling is slightly better but not worth the cost of using energy IMO

Utility in channeling is where its at

Mainly life strike builds for sustained channeling

Also you might want to switch to berserker for crit builds and drop spoiled strike

Reach is cool but IMO more of a luxury than necessity for melee

Heres my most used build

V2CHIWW.png

Edited by Azawarau

The Attack speed one in particular seems pointless, but the Crit mod isn't much better, since Crit weapons are already so cramped.  Just about the only one I've used is Life Strike, since it's a unique effect.

the attacks speed channnelling mod is extremely useful for coptering if you don't intend to melee anything (aka on a squisy frame such as nova or vauban, try a scoliac with fury and that channeliing mod and you'll see what i'm talking about

Fury needs a huge buff you are investing 9 points for only 30% Attack speed meanwhile Berserker can give you 90% and even works with low crtical weapon becouse you need only on 1 critical in 24 sec to stack.

the attacks speed channnelling mod is extremely useful for coptering if you don't intend to melee anything (aka on a squisy frame such as nova or vauban, try a scoliac with fury and that channeliing mod and you'll see what i'm talking about

Coptering ? no thx you.

Edited by Dasmir

Fury needs a huge buff you are investing 9 points for only 30% Attack speed meanwhile Berserker can give you 90% and even works with low crtical weapon becouse you need only on 1 critical in 24 sec to stack.

Coptering ? no thx you.

They work together well

And i think that other attack speed mod whatever its name is needs it most

Its impractical to channel with it

Coptering ? no thx you.

well i was just saying that's pretty much the only thing that mod is useful for, using it for combat means having your energy drained in 3 seconds, that said fury does need a buff, they shouldn't have nerfed it to begin with imo (it used to be +60% atk speed) specially since spoiled strike (pretty much mandatory on melee) remained at -20% atk speed.

Channeling+Invisibilty/Smokescreen/Radial Blind=Win, expecially in survvival, where you, like, never run out of energy.