Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggetion) Extermination Changing Idea

Doforcash

so my idea is let increase the number of enemy we have to kill (like from 250 -> 500 ->beyond)

and each room of the mission except the room that we land in. there will be 25-50 enemy. and in the Final room, there will be a swarm of enemy (about 75->100) guy.

P.s: The more difficult the mission is, the more Heavy unit there is in the middle of the groups.

P.s.s: The reward should be fix too, but imma leave this open since putting more key reward seem a litter bit mainstream.

Edited by Doforcash

Scaled to have about half that many for solo, right? 

solo stay the same (^.^)b

Survival is going to be completely removed and replace by the cryotic event type mission from what I heard.

ohhh...

So... what? Increase the number of enemies in Extermination?

But why? That won't make it more difficult. It won't make it much more fun. It'll just make it more tedious.

making it less rushing, and more killing.

Dunno about you but i enjoy killing alot :>

Edited by Doforcash

Survival is going to be completely removed and replace by the cryotic event type mission from what I heard.

This is not true. Survival is only going to be replaced with excavation on PLANETARY missions. So any survival node that is currently on a planet's surface gets replaced by excavation, any survival node taking place on a spaceship tile set and the void will retain the current survival mode.

Edit: ninja'd >.<

Edited by GhostSwordsman

So... what? Increase the number of enemies in Extermination?

But why? That won't make it more difficult. It won't make it much more fun. It'll just make it more tedious.

Actually, I like his idea, and have thought of it before. It is not necessarily increasing the number of enemies themselves, but the density of enemies. Tougher planets means more dense patrol. Lower level planets can stay as they are. I personally think that the enemies would benefit from a squad spawning mechanic in addition to the indovidual spawns, to create a sense of coordination amongst enemies; massing themselves for one effective push, with heavies and unique units in the mix.

As it is, exterminate is boring because there isn't enough enemies for the space available, and like Cash says, more killing, less running around is good.

Nope, actually, only the planet based survivals will be extraction. Grineer Galleon, Corpus ship and whatnot will still be as it is.