Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De George, Your Next Challenge (Music For Invasions)

noveltyhero

Hey there,

This is primarily directed at DE_George and the sound team overall. We should all know by now that Warframe features a dynamic music system that knows what environment you are in, tranquil, heat packed etc..

A recent thought came to mind is ok Corpus music is awesome, Grineer music is thrilling. Can they mix up in invasions?

Essentially I did not encounter this but would love to see something, a further developed algorithm would be required but I think the results could be phenomenal. This could apply in all invasions and mixed faction missions, giving you a stronger feel of the presence of the non-dominant faction (i.e Grineer on Corpus ship).

Thanks! :)

That is a cool idea noveltyhero.  We are in fact currently working on something similar to what you describe... it will change the music dynamically in the level based on enemy AI faction.  I don't want to let too much out of the bag just yet but suffice to say that something cool is heading your way.

That is a cool idea noveltyhero.  We are in fact currently working on something similar to what you describe... it will change the music dynamically in the level based on enemy AI faction.  I don't want to let too much out of the bag just yet but suffice to say that something cool is heading your way.

Man of the hour! Thanks for swift reply :)

Dude, i love your work, congratulations to DE! (and that music team... is op, great job!)