Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus, Grineer, Even Infested... What About Void?

Freeburn_Sage

I was more thinking of something like this.

PS: If anyone asks, i haven't made this track. Music composition is not my strong suit. This IS however made by a very underated composer named Timothy Seals.

EDIT: Added clarification.

Edited by Skorpior

So new music for the void? Nice.

But what about the Corrupted appearance and weapons? They are in the game for months now and still look like obvious placeholders you quickly slapped together in a few weeks to fill the Void with enemies.

The Moas could pass as Orokin original since it looks like the Fusion Moas are made with Orokin tech, but they are still called Corrupted Moas implying they were brought there by the Corpus and became corrupted.

The corrupted Lancers for some reason are the melee model using Deras as weapons and the Corpus are crewmen use Strun models that fire energy bolts, finaly the Heavy Gunner is not modified at all.

Once your guys are done with the new infested enemies some new corrupted models could be welcome too.

Well, in reference to the enemies using their own weapons, remember that these are Corpus or Grineer who came aboard to plunder and got indoctrinated by the Neural Sentry, so it kinda makes sense that they'd only have their own gear to use. That said....I'd really need like some corrupted weaponry to add to my arsenal

Well, in reference to the enemies using their own weapons, remember that these are Corpus or Grineer who came aboard to plunder and got indoctrinated by the Neural Sentry, so it kinda makes sense that they'd only have their own gear to use. That said....I'd really need like some corrupted weaponry to add to my arsenal

Thing is...the lancers are using the Dera while the Crewmen use Strun(?). Would be cool for them to use something Orokin related or new or even their appropriate faction-based weapons.

That of course makes sense, but the Lancers use the Dera and the Crewmen use a weapon which i'm pretty sure is not meant to be a Strun but something that just has the Strun as place holder model. Similar to how the Boltor original used the Burston model from what i heared.

Likewise the Lancers for some reason use the light armored model instead of the heavy armored one we see them in Grineer missions with.

However now that you mentioned it, the idea of their weapons getting corrupted and turned into something different could be interesting (resembling the Seer). Like the corrupted Grakata firing travel time energy bolts which deal eletro damage or the corrupted Dera becoming a semi automatic rifle that fires high damage dual shots (again travel time) and the corrupted Gorgon changing from bullet firing to energy beam the longer it fires.

Funny you should bring this up...............

Ha, I had actually forgotten that this thread existed. So cool to hear that this is possibly happening soon/being worked on. Can't wait to hear what you guys make!

EDIT (Forgot to ask my question): Will the Void music be used on the Derelict, too, or will it be getting its own music in the future?

Edited by Freeburn_Sage

This is how I imagine void music.

First 30 seconds perfectly present the "layers" that could be used to match the action, although the whole track is amazing

Notice the focus on drums, something void already does.

Edited by Shifted

It would also make sense if they weren't Orokin themed golden character models. Like, their whole physical appearance changed upon indoctrination by the Nueral Sentry?

But it would be pretty lame if we had regular looking Corpus running around, but just thought I'd bring it up.