Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Gun Mods

Doothers

Mods like Metal Auger, Rifle Ammo mutation, etc are useful...... When you aren't focusing on building up the weapon's damage!

I think if there was like a "weapon aura" mod slot added to the guns of warframe  then we could turn the mods like Metal Auger, Rifle Ammo Mutation, Fast Hands, etc then more people would use those mods. The only trade off is that they're a little harder to max and the dont give as much mod points or what ever they're called as an aura or a stance. I don't know about you guys but I dont really have much use for those kinds of mods when I want to increase the damage done to my enemies. Thoughts?

I think a better answer would be to just make damage mods in general less numerous and less necessary. Weapon Scaling + Small amounts of damage scaling from mods, with more attractive utility options. Max damage needs some cons to go along with it to encourage most people to go for the middle ground: Some damage, some utility, not too much of either. 

i use shred, metal auger, seeker and the like quite often.

in fact, every one of my go-to weapons sports one of these.

and i use it to increase my damage output by HITTING MULTIPLE MOBS per shot.

if you can hit 3-5 mobs per round, then you've increased your damage output by the same multiple.

that does far more overall damage than a 90% mod, doesn't it?

Point is, I look at all my mods and I see only 97% of the mods that I wont even bother to use because either they take to much mod power or they are overall something I wont bother to look at. Thats why I suggest we get a mod slot just for those to make those "97%" more usefull instead of scrolling 2 miles of useless mods just to find the mod you actually want to use/upgrade