Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Shows Up At The Most In-Opportune Times.

(XBOX)Grihaly

The most inopportune times when he comes for me was usually on Survival and Defense (not a single encounter solo), when I was being swarmed by so many enemies from one faction when he starts to show up and kills me.

Lesson learned from this encounter: Be careful when attempting and successfully defeating the bosses (except on Mercury) on each planet.

The stalker thought he was funny by showing up after i freshly formaed my Nekros. So i thought i was funny to unload my Soma on him. If it were possible ingame, he would've been instagibbed. He never came back even though i have a ton of marks on my head. True story.

The Brakk is a super duper rare pistol that drops from the G3. It is almost impossible to get, but it has the single highest DPS of any weapon in the game.

I have two marks from them. One of the marks they killed me for, other one, they haven't attacked me yet. So I'm holding off on doing missions until my Dread is done.

I have two marks from them. One of the marks they killed me for, other one, they haven't attacked me yet. So I'm holding off on doing missions until my Dread is done.

Suggest you get yourself a Loki to face the G3... And by "face" I mean kill them when invisible. They won't even touch you :3

Yes, as Vaugahn said. The Brakk is an extremely tricky gun to farm. But i've had friends that got it in one day. I also have friends that still don't have it.

It's all up to the RNG gods.

I've had the Brakk since an event long... long ago (Gradivus Dilemma).

But farming with friends has given me this many copies.

x45mg0a.png

Edited by fractal_magnets

me i got a permanent stalker mark on my, i haven't even fought a boss in nearly two months and i still have him coming after me no matter the mission. have the time he can't be killed as he doesn't take damage from anything and just one hits you. i have over 18 run in with him since the update 14 hit,  i just quit mission now when i see the black/purple light flicker happen as i'm sick and tired of him always coming for me.

The stalker thought he was funny by showing up after i freshly formaed my Nekros. So i thought i was funny to unload my Soma on him. If it were possible ingame, he would've been instagibbed. He never came back even though i have a ton of marks on my head. True story.

I saw a mastery level 2 with the Soma today. I'm at 4 and it's xp locked for me...