Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Crowd Control Warframe

(XBOX)Sha0lin Funk

Question

Hi, warframe came out on the xbone like last week so you can call me a noob but i'm no casual :)

So far the only frames ive used are Volt and Excalibur (i have a rhino that's currently being built) but I'm mostly into cc for games like this and I was wondering in your opinions what's the best warframe for crowd control?
Also where I could find the parts for it because it would help alot :)

I second pretty much everything said inthis thread thus far (except Ember. Yes, WoF does nice Cc, but Ember's too squishy for it past level ~24 enemies).

it depends on the context of the question.

Loki owns non-infested with Radial Disarm, and *everything* with Decoy, as long as it can survive. Vauban owns Infested (Yay for range mods affecting Vortex!).

If you have a squad to do the killing, and Fleeting Expertise+Streamline+stretch+overextended, Banshee can lock down a ~46 meter circle pretty much forever with Sound Quake.

Also, Silence seems to do a nice job... sometimes.

Nyx <3.

Nova's Molecular Prime with max duration and 75% slow is not bad CC.

And not because it's effective, just entertaining- a max range Valkyr with Paralysis. :P

Edit:

As to where to get them, the Warframe Wiki has what you need:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes

Edited by Chroia

Banshee

you max efficency and max range.

1 allows you to drop everyone to the ground at great range and angle. At almost no energy. It also keeps them where they are unlike pull

4 makes most of the map unable to do anything for almost no energy. Just use a team energy restore and you can stop most of the map for 4 mins at a time.

Depends on mission type. I use Nyx for Void Defense and all Interception mission (I solo btw, so strategy differs from team). A max ranged Chaos reaches 50m.

For interception, while I'm rushing over to another tower, I cast Chaos. Not only do they shoot each other, it takes their attention away from recapturing the tower.

Vauban's Bastille is great, provided enemies actually walk into it. Solo may not work so well, but a Vauban + Loki RD, seems interesting.

Loki's RD is more useful than Excal's RB during solo. It is just too annoying running around the map to take out the blinded enemies. For a Loki RD build, you can go pure melee, or whip out a CC weapon such as Amprex.