Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nukor Is Awesome

Llyssa

I like the nukor. It performs reasonably well, and looks very cool.

I'm very happy with it, and I enjoy the fact that it's part of the latest trend away from "these are pistols because they look like pistols and they fire bullets just like pistols". Feels much more appropriate to the game than the magnus/sicarus/lato/marelok (and their primes and aks!) thingy we had going last year.

My only gripe with the Nukor is that it has to be heavily modded before it's able to do any kind of real damage. On it's own, it's just not powerful enough. At least based on my experience anyway.

I got the Quanta on the same day as the Nukor. I find the Quanta to be extremely powerful even without any mods at all. So powerful in fact, that I can use the Quanta without applying any mods to it at all.

Edited by SeanRubin

I've enjoyed the Nukor. Will I main it? Nah not my cup of tea. Is it strong? If you have quickdraw on it becomes a corrupted lancer killer even unranked. Now for me my secondary of choice is Purana just looks and feels perfect. Now if only sybaris and Tigris had their firing mechanics switched I'd be happy. Also ignis should get a redesign as it stands it just looks like a grakata reject.

The Nukor is a fun little gun. Short range, but that's okay with a Rhino. Today I set an entire room of Grineer on fire with a Fire Proc. A lot of fun, and very efficient. Rhino went in, set them on fire, and the other Tenno took out the flaming enemy.

Radiation proc does not seem to work very much, so I am experimenting with other status combinations.

It is a fun gun. Which is the important thing for me. It is fun to use.

The Nukor is a fun little gun. Short range, but that's okay with a Rhino. Today I set an entire room of Grineer on fire with a Fire Proc. A lot of fun, and very efficient. Rhino went in, set them on fire, and the other Tenno took out the flaming enemy.

Radiation proc does not seem to work very much, so I am experimenting with other status combinations.

It is a fun gun. Which is the important thing for me. It is fun to use.

I think you might like this build.

http://goo.gl/ZUwhrZ

But yes I agree - it's a fun weapon to use when modded and it just oozes style and character. It's not end-game material, it's not a crit beast, but that's not what you're getting it for, now is it?

But really though...that shade of pink?