Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-Founder Council?

noveltyhero

Question

0 answers to this question

I think the amount surpasses or is equal to the amount of active founders.

We don't get Council chat access, no.

Well from what I have seen there are still about ~300 active founders given the votes for [insert ubber excitment here(but not really)] in the design council and i doubt that they have given 300 non founders from the forums since there isn't so much activity or even a decent amount of time to see(given their posts) if they could be invited.

why wouldnt they get council chat also?....this game has moved far beyond just founders ...while being loyal to the players that helped start the game is important,disenfranchising the newer players who will help expand and insure the game has a future seems a little short sighted

Council is pretty much a second region with less spam. Trust us, you're not missing too much.

Well judging by the amount of votes in the DC there is about 2 thousand counsel members that are at least active on the DC.

When I got the message from DE about being invited tot eh DC they mentioned that they add about 30 new members a month, no idea if that is still the case but there is a steady flow of new DC members.

And no DC chat is for founders only and I am fine with that (According to my warlord it is a terrible place anyway)

Well judging by the amount of votes in the DC there is about 2 thousand counsel members that are at least active on the DC.

When I got the message from DE about being invited tot eh DC they mentioned that they add about 30 new members a month, no idea if that is still the case but there is a steady flow of new DC members.

And no DC chat is for founders only and I am fine with that (According to my warlord it is a terrible place anyway)

The DC chat is often great, it may depend on who is there. Some people should have their access revoked for some time I think, but Mr Kickbot is great :D

Well from what I have seen there are still about ~300 active founders given the votes for [insert ubber excitment here(but not really)] in the design council and i doubt that they have given 300 non founders from the forums since there isn't so much activity or even a decent amount of time to see(given their posts) if they could be invited.

I'm not sure if only voting counts as activity... regardless, from what I've seen on the forums it's probably about 50/50, maybe weighted in favor of non-Founders. However, I have a feeling that non-Founder Council members are simply more active on the forums and with feedback, while there are probably more Founders who play the game without really dealing with the forums much. A higher percentage of those that have been invited to the Design Council from the forums are active on the forums, which just makes sense.

tl;dr: there are probably a LOT more Founders, but many of them aren't as active on the forums.

PS: I can vouch that non-Founder Council members don't have access to the chat. Not really something I feel like I'm missing out on tho.