Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos Prime Please.

ranks21

There is countless prime frames, primaries, secondaries and melees but only one prime bow which I really don't like nor the dread. please make the Cernos Prime, begging for it  now.

Cernos gets no love with all the buffs and tweaks all the other weapons  gets and I really do enjoy that bow. It has been way too long now since the release of paris prime, and the ballistica or attica is not considered a bow, they shoot lasers.

I love me some cernos and a prime would just be icing on the cake.

Ballistica and attica shoot lasers?

They most certainly do. How you can upgrade a laser to explode on impact is beyond me though.

I... what? People actually use the Cernos?

Mine is a beautiful addition to my Noru Prime syandana on my Broberon. It's an aesthetic piece at best. It would be nice to see a variant that does high impact damage and maybe some high proc chance? (since the Paris Prime is all crits and piercing damage.)

There is countless prime frames, primaries, secondaries and melees but only one prime bow which I really don't like nor the dread. please make the Cernos Prime, begging for it  now.

Cernos gets no love with all the buffs and tweaks all the other weapons  gets and I really do enjoy that bow. It has been way too long now since the release of paris prime, and the ballistica or attica is not considered a bow, they shoot lasers.

I love me some cernos and a prime would just be icing on the cake.

why not another primebow, this time with machine-gun abilities against the t4-turret-queens in the void :-)

I use Cernos as my primary weapons with a couple mods to strengthen the puncture,damage and reload speed and your unstoppable

Uh, no.

First off, you're putting puncture boost on a weapon that deals primarily impact damage. That's not gonna do much.

Secondly, try going into T4 and see how "unstoppable" you are.

If you want to talk about GOOD bows, try the Paris Prime or the Dread, both of which are capable of red-critting for tens of thousands.

I use Cernos as my primary weapons with a couple mods to strengthen the puncture,damage and reload speed and your unstoppable

Go to T4 and try, when you fall, your team will hate you forever.

What we need is not more prime bows.

What we need is more semi-automatics.

Go to T4 and try, when you fall, your team will hate you forever.

What we need is not more prime bows.

What we need is more semi-automatics.

I dont have t4 the biggest reason why I use it is because the way it looks my warframe has a certain look and the Cernos really finished the look and I've added a lot of rare and power full mods and I don't like to much power then it's not that much of a challenge anymore

I dont have t4 the biggest reason why I use it is because the way it looks my warframe has a certain look and the Cernos really finished the look and I've added a lot of rare and power full mods and I don't like to much power then it's not that much of a challenge anymore

Even with the best possible builds, T4 gets crazy hard. Try it sometime and then come back and tell us how useful the Cernos was.

Everyone has those mods man, they're not rare and powerful. We farmers just farm them and sell it back to you.

The point is, you haven't experienced the full content. You wouldn't be saying what you are saying when you've faced enemies level 70 and above.

Believe me, you need to experience the game before you speak man.

Everyone has those mods man, they're not rare and powerful. We farmers just farm them and sell it back to you.

The point is, you haven't experienced the full content. You wouldn't be saying what you are saying when you've faced enemies level 70 and above.

Believe me, you need to experience the game before you speak man.

ugh im not even going to begin about your pc player arrogance

Just because you know more doesn't make you better

It has absolutely nothing to do with being a PC player. It has to do with someone making a claim that is inaccurate based on inexperience.

Acting like this because people pointed out the flaws in your claims is more arrogance on your side than on our side. After all, you're the only one getting angry because your ideas are being challenged.

We never claimed we were better. We only said you hadn't experienced the game enough to make the claims you were making- and we actually gave arguments as to why. Instead of getting mad, learn.

Pay no attention to the 133t5 and powergamers.  They ruin every game and can kiss my lily white you know what.

Last time I checked they were neither in my clan nor do they give me platinum.  And my clan and I do just fine in T4, thanks.  Actually, I do just fine in Public play with my Cernos.  Are y'all mad that I push enemies away from your bad coptering selves?

Honestly, the number of people who think DE puts all this time and effort into making weapons and skins just so we can throw them away once we get past the "starter" areas is ridiculous.  Some people *shocker* play for looks.  Can't say that DE doesn't cater to us, either.

We like Cernos and we would like Cernos Prime.  Thank you for your consideration, DE.

Edited by Acanthaceae

Hopefully the Cernos Prime will feature pointy arrows or at least round "slicey" ones like the dread.  Current Cernos arrows just look like they would give a heavily armored Grineer a headache or black eye.  Nothing else.  (I know it's impact damage, but still.)  Cernos is beautiful, but dem arrows.  They gotta go.  XD

Edited by sushidubya

without the gimmicks or multipliers from banshee or volt, I don't think you truly understand the Cernos bow, and if you only can get 10's of thousands red crits on either the dread or paris prime, the highest red crits I have achieved on the cernos hitting an eximus shield lancer was 246,477k using my Excalibur frame map was cassini on Saturn. the two previous highs were  133k and 240k red crits respectively.

I love the cernos bow, and yes I main it with the orthos prime and wraith twin vipers and it will outlast your bow in t4.<< I have and tested all the bows.

without the gimmicks or multipliers from banshee or volt, I don't think you truly understand the Cernos bow, and if you only can get 10's of thousands red crits on either the dread or paris prime, the highest red crits I have achieved on the cernos hitting an eximus shield lancer was 246,477k using my Excalibur frame map was cassini on Saturn. the two previous highs were  133k and 240k red crits respectively.

I love the cernos bow, and yes I main it with the orthos prime and wraith twin vipers and it will outlast your bow in t4.<< I have and tested all the bows.

Look up builds, Dread/PPrime with the right builds (which I don't have) will outdamage Cernos any day of the week.

most of those builds are before D2.0 and quite frankly I never had to "look up builds" to get the full damage out of a weapon or frame.

I test all sorts of setups and combinations on frames and weapons, and stick with what works best.

really even after making this post earlier I took my cernos and wraith and orthos to t4S did 30 easy mins killed vor ( everyone is saying  he's bugged) with my cernos and quit because its just as much challenge as outer terminus as is t4. would be even easier if I took my regular latron.. and the sweetest part of it all I soloed it like I do each and every map on this game.

Its not just PC players, he speaks from experience and speaks the truth. Your Cernos might be strong enough for your low leveled mission but once you try the end game, you truly will see why the cernos is not a strong/viable weapon