The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

Most common would be players who are afk or lag behind in invasion missions and always stop to open lockers instead of getting on the damn lift or going into extraction with the rest of the team waiting for just them.  But some people like to throw their weight around just so they have that feeling that they affected the game even if all they do is inconvenience others.

Our clan has a strict "no-afk in Dojo" policy.

All because one guy went AFK in the dojo for several hours and he lagged so badly that non of the doors could be opened.

This was all when a new research weapon was finished. Not to mention, it's a Moon clan (1000 members clan).

You can imagine the rage.

EDIT:

Yes, the guy was kicked from the clan.

Edited by KingTaro

Not a particular player, per se... But pretty much every Mirage, imo.

They all seem to like using specters + Phage + discoball and spamming colorful lights everywhere, which can be blindingly annoying for anyone nearby (especially if you're trying to melee what they're lighting up like a Superbowl halftime).

I usually don't rush at all, but if I see a Mirage, it brings out the rusher in me, especially just to stay ahead of that crap. I can't stand her abilities, or the way people play her.

A Saryn who want's to level up while spamming her ultimate in a survivalmission with 2 nekros in the group.

full group extermination. everyone is coptering and spread out. screen starts to flicker.

x: "lstaker onn me"

y: "WP plz"

x: "on me! hurrywwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

y: "dude WP plz, press G"

mister X dies D:

x: "u fukkin noobs!"

rofl

Me : activate life support at 40%
Team mates: Okay! ^^
*2 minutes later*
Team mate activates life support at 85% -_-

why do i always get stuck with those types of people...

DE has to put tips in the loading screen and make a clear one to not activate life support before it hits 50% at least. 

Every time I play Nyx I always get amazed at the amount of idiocy I encounter, even more so at high ranked players.

Apparently its difficult to tell if an enemy is under the effect of either Mind Control or Chaos, and they proceed to instantly murder that Arctic Eximus first, and not the grunts around it.

Every time I play Nyx I always get amazed at the amount of idiocy I encounter, even more so at high ranked players.

Apparently its difficult to tell if an enemy is under the effect of either Mind Control or Chaos, and they proceed to instantly murder that Arctic Eximus first, and not the grunts around it.

Problem with MC is that people are having hard time of seeing it, if same mob is having MC and Chaos on them. MC by itself needs better visiblity.

Others just go into "ermergerd its shiny! gotta kill it!" mode.

From what I've observed, this is a common symptom of playing with random people.   They are all out to prove themselves as the biggest badass and this is typically down by being the quickest to kill the most dangerous opponent in the room and then killing the most grunts and because nobody knows each other, nobody is willing to back down.

I get complained at about this sometimes, but my excuse is that it's hard to differentiate the mind-control glow from the valkyr hysteria 'kill this or you'll take damage when this wears off' glow :P

As for players I dislike, people who AFK at spawn during invasions. I don't want to have to carry your lazy arse through the mission, and I don't want to have to waste my time waiting around at extraction when the invasion is close to finishing and I still need to run this mission another couple of times.