Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has There Been Any Update On The Excalibur Statue Yet?

Dtexas

Okay Excalibur will be here Tuesday, which probably translates to Wednesday or Thursday since UPS is mean (okay, history of things being delivered two days after they were marked as delivered by carrier). So yay, next week :)

That adds another week for Canada then :/

When did you order it? Also check if it's in you junk or spam. Somebody already received it on reddit...even though the condition is questionable

I just saw that post on Reddit. That's pretty awful that Excalibur's hand was broken off. I wonder if Customs is to blame for that? They aren't known for being gentle. :/

In the event that a statue does arrive broken like that, what are we supposed to do? Should we send a support ticket in that case?

I just saw that post on Reddit. That's pretty awful that Excalibur's hand was broken off. I wonder if Customs is to blame for that? They aren't known for being gentle. :/

In the event that a statue does arrive broken like that, what are we supposed to do? Should we send a support ticket in that case?

Probably. If it arrives broken in some way It would probably be best to contact support about it. The statue could break due to customs or maybe if the guys who ship it didn't pack it correctly/safely enough. Then DE will know not to use that company again for statues or something if enough people end up getting damaged ones (I hope mine doesn't arrive damaged). 

• 2 weeks later...