Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has There Been Any Update On The Excalibur Statue Yet?

Dtexas

Im just curious if there will be an official announcement for when the statues are shipped, if we will get an email saying it was shipped or if the statue will just suddenly arrive in a few months.

I would kind of like to know when they get shipped just so I can know when to expect it to arrive.

It be nice if a DE member could provide any info :D

Note: I have no idea what the correct category for this topic would be.

Near end of August

Yeah im aware thats when they are supposed to ship, I would just like to know if DE is going to make an announcement saying they shipped with a approx date of when they might arrive.

Whether its in an email or a forum post. Id prefer not having to check the website every other day near the end of august to see if it says they where shipped is all.

Going to guess the place that processes the order might send confirmation/tracking when shipped. DE won't be the ones to do it. Currently estimated to ship near the end of August (probably give or take a little).

Looking forward to having him on my shelf, just need to clear a space for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Since placing the order in July and receiving the order confirmation, I haven't heard anything from DE about the statue being shipped (tracking number?) when the page states this item will be available in late August.

http://store.warframe.com/collections/collectibles/products/excalibur-collectors-statue

I have seen some comments in the /r/warframe on reddit and on the Warframe forums that people have bought the statue at events like PAX and so, I conclude that it is now available so where is mine? :(

Edited by DigitalMist