The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

Let me rephrase it. What if she's not worth the prime version? I know Nyx is good but how good will Nyx prime be? I am not throwing any money until I see some comparisons... And even then, the prices are ludicrous just to get her...

She is shiny version of Nyx. Good enough for me.

Nyx is already good, priming her won't turn her any worse. if anything she might just simply get an energy capacity buff, which wouldn't change her much but would still make a pretty great addition

dat sweg doe

Not worth £50. I could go out and buy myself a new game like Witcher 3... Doesn't sound tempting enough, I don't care about the platinum or extras. If I could get Nyx Prime by herself for cheaper then I would.

She is shiny version of Nyx. Good enough for me.

What ever makes you throw money at your screen. *shrugs*

Edited by Slamyourjam

To be honest if you calculate the Prime Accessories it seems to be the best offer in my opinion. Just calculating the boosters alone its worth 2k platinum which is double the amount you get for the Control package. DE needs to check the pricing because its really messed up in my opinion.

To be honest if you calculate the Prime Accessories it seems to be the best offer in my opinion. Just calculating the boosters alone its worth 2k platinum which is double the amount you get for the Control package. DE needs to check the pricing because its really messed up in my opinion.

Still for people at rank 17 like me, there's little to no use for those boosters

If I could get Nyx Prime by herself for cheaper then I would.

You'll probably be able to get her for free in the game if you farm.

All the other prime frames weren't too hard to get for folk.

As for the weapons ... I don't use their normal versions so I won't be using their primes.

All in all, i'm not looking forward to this new prime set. Nothing in it sounds good to me. I certainly won't be spending any money on it. I'll just live in hope that Trinity is next.

in my opinion the only reason to buy anything from prime access are things that are exclusive like the accessories and mag prime's profile pic.....if you're into having those things i guess. either way its not worth spending money on instantly getting them over farming for parts. i could use that money to buy the new smash bros xp

You'll probably be able to get her for free in the game if you farm.

All the other prime frames weren't too hard to get for folk.

As for the weapons ... I don't use their normal versions so I won't be using their primes.

All in all, i'm not looking forward to this new prime set. Nothing in it sounds good to me. I certainly won't be spending any money on it. I'll just live in hope that Trinity is next.

I thought that Nyx was going to be exclusive and no longer available like Excalibur Prime. I guess you're just paying for early access to her then... :/

in my opinion the only reason to buy anything from prime access are things that are exclusive like the accessories and mag prime's profile pic.....if you're into having those things i guess. either way its not worth spending money on instantly getting them over farming for parts. i could use that money to buy the new smash bros xp

Yea. The prices stirred me away. The platinum nice but let's be honest, no ones buying Prime Access for the platinum.

Yea. The prices stirred me away. The platinum nice but let's be honest, no ones buying Prime Access for the platinum.

I do. And I admit I just bought it. True, the price is high. And I agree too that not too many average players want to spend that amount (about the same cost of my pre-ordered Witcher 3 Collector Edition). But for someone who is able and willing the platinum is nice and Prime Access has the best value for the money. 

Edit:

Just want to share something...

excalprimearmor_zps23bbe10e.png

Edited by ndantony

I do. And I admit I just bought it. True, the price is high. And I agree too that not too many average players want to spend that amount (about the same cost of my pre-ordered Witcher 3 Collector Edition). But for someone who is able and willing the platinum is nice and Prime Access has the best value for the money. 

Edit:

Just want to share something...

excalprimearmor_zps23bbe10e.png

You teaser! :p the armor accessories looks amazing. 

• 3 weeks later...