The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

1st Shot: Nyx's Back (Shoulders to Waist)

2nd Shot: Hikou Prime (Waist to Shoulder)

3rd Shot: Around the Shoulders (Back to Front, Some Boobage)

4th Shot: Nyx Helmet (Looks like Standard, although it may be similar to Menticide. hard to tell)

Evidence of Nyx: All of the above, the word "Chaos" being the largest word in the end, and the greenish energy around the text. 

Considering she's the female version of Excalibur, maybe DE will take up this opportunity and make her look very similar, so all the people who want Excalibur Prime because he looks cool can finally have something similar. 

DE, you'd better not have messed up my girl. I might just have to send some Psychic Bolts northward to Canada.

REVALATION: If it is Nyx Prime, considering we get standard Nyx from Phorid, maybe we'll get Nyx Prime from the new J3 Golem in the Void. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.

She's not the female version of Excalibur. She is Excalibur's twin sister.

OMG... what if they Cyclops her? XD

To people saying that Nyx isn't the 'female version' of Excalibur or talking about how old is she.

0:27

Knock knock. Who's there?

She was originally called "Jade". I actually like this design as much as the current one...kinda wish we could have alt. genders for each frame.

You're correct, though. Although she wasn't released in update 1.0, she has been a part of the game since that time period; just not implemented.

Edit: also, if you look closely at the second frame's head, you can clearly see eyeballs. Frames used to be able to have faces. This is also shown in the darkSector concept trailer, where Hayden Tenno's mask folds into his Warframe. LORE, GLORIOUS LORRRREEEE,

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

To people saying that Nyx isn't the 'female version' of Excalibur or talking about how old is she.

0:27

Knock knock. Who's there?

You're missing the point. Of course the body of Nyx was first made as a female counterpart to the only Warframe they had at the time (That is now called Excalibur). However at that point there was no lore at all. There has never been a "Female Excalibur" in this game only Nyx/Jade. You might as well argue that "Frost" Is a dark sector-era Warframe because that is where the concept art came from.

Point is that DE have decided that the Warframe Powers, Styling are Sex characteristics are a package deal.

Edited by Silent_Mobius

It's probably Trinity or something...

Not likely to be Trinity because that's the one I want it to be. Me and luck don't really see eye to eye so it's not going to be a frame I want.

Chances are it will be Nyx because that's the one frame i'm completely indifferent towards.

The only way I'll buy into a full Prime Access is if...

1. I play the frame.

2. Got to like their look more than the original :p  Yeah I'm picky that way.

3. Stat change from original.

I have Nyx but haven't played her beyond rank 2, nothing special for me. Even though Nyx was the leak, that teaser doesn't have much of a Nyx vibe to me. Just shaped wrong along the back spine in terms of the curve of a waist/hip for a female. At least that's what I THINK I'm looking at in one shot. Looks much more male.

Now give me a sexy, tasteful use of gold bling on Volt prime, I'll give you some money.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye