Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Can't Have Fun Today...

Unfabled

I just unlocked neptune and because of this invasion mission contesting this first node, I can't even get credit for that one node! Woohoo! 

I went to go solo Alad V. The boss fight bugged and I wasn't able to break the Zanuka Project's shield, even though it was stunned after I took down Alad. 

K.

What else is there for me to do now?

Time to go pace up and down my ship and listen to Ordis repeat the 5 or so phrases! =D

@xlraistlx I appreciate that, but it's not really my goal to get a taxi. I enjoy playing solo :D

@BlizzardBlade I was after frame blueprints, sir. Not to mention all the added bonuses of "completion" 

Edited by Unfabled

i'd say to the dark sector survival on jupiter for neural sensors but given the state of dark sectors lately, i'd advocate a full boycott of that game mode until something is done to resolve the gross inadequacies of pvp and the entire dark sector paradigm.

but if you're willing to deal with it, going solo rhino and bombing around for 15-20 minutes usually results in 3-5 of 'em.

Edited by xethier

Regarding Neural Sensors, I picked up 7 during a 20 wave defense on Jupiter the other day, sans Carrier.

At OP:

You could always hit up Appollodorus or another Defense/Survival and farm for mods/credits/resources while you wait for the invasion to die down.  It helps having that little extra later on down the road.

When the glitch happens when Alvad V is down but Zanuka is still alive just run you got your salvage/Fiedron sample now run. 

Oh wow. I remember when similar glitch was on Illiad in a Vor/Kril fight. You could Stomp with a Rhino and that would bug both bosses out: Kril would become immortal, Vor would teleport off map but Lotus said that you completed the mission and should leave. Of course that meant no Miter parts/Dual Gremlins which sucked...