Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities To Change Warframe Gender

1ABestWFPlayer

This is easily the most demanded feature (Possibly second to removing DNA Stabilizers and a mute Ordis feature.), so I think DE should at least think about it, rather than just flat out saying no immediately.

If you're going to go ahead and make statements like that, I'd like for you to show me the numbers of people that are demanding this feature compared to the numbers of people who are demanding features other than this one.

This is easily the most demanded feature (Possibly second to removing DNA Stabilizers and a mute Ordis feature.), so I think DE should at least think about it, rather than just flat out saying no immediately.

I highly doubt that.

If it was in that much demand then DE would consider it instead of saying no like they did.

Uhh, no.  You don't speak for anyone other than yourself.

I am curious how the lore is supposed to work when some player flips his little checkbox that switches someone like Valkyr to a male.

Is all the lore (text/video/audio) supposed to magically change throughout the internet as well just to suit your desire?  Or do we just pretend like none of that lore explicitly declares that Valkyr is female?  Just because you want to remove the boobs and hips...

No.  There are plenty of frames for both genders.

They *did* consider it. Hence the well known example of Nyxcalibur. They decided against it. Would I like to see it? Sure. But it's just dreaming at this point.

Guys don't fight for my Post's.   Please lets talk about the options and not block my post's or fight about it.... I am saying all the games there is an option to choose the gender and this will be so great if we have it in the best game in my life ... thats all if not never mind .... nofights no blocking no hitting just only nice idea but not now .. .nooooo get lost or whatever but please done make issues of this

Guys don't fight for my Post's. Please lets talk about the options and not block my post's or fight about it.... I am saying all the games there is an option to choose the gender and this will be so great if we have it in the best game in my life ... thats all if not never mind .... nofights no blocking no hitting just only nice idea but not now .. .nooooo get lost or whatever but please done make issues of this

We have quite a few posts and discussions on this same topic recently and for sometimes already. If you did the search you should see them, a lot; though they may not be the answers you're looking or wanting to accept, but they are the best reasonings for why and why not, that have been discussed over and over again... so more similar post like this is really created more of an annoyance for many.

If they had infinite manpower and resources maybe but it doesn't sound like its worth it. There are enough frames of both genders that you should be able to find one that is your preferred gender and is fun for you. Even if your favourite frame isn't that not a huge deal. If its the fact that you are swapping genders in-between warframes just think of them as different people (even if you had gender swap they would still seem like different people because of their build an animations anyway) or imagine you are  shape shifter or some incorporeal being controlling the frames. Whatever

Dat female Rhino...

Alight this is starting to annoy me now. Why is concept of female Rhino throwing people though such a loop every time gender swap is bought up? Is a female war-frame that is fairly large and armoured terrifying or something? You're not going to be forced to sleep with one if its ever made if that is the problem.

Note since its not always clear on the internet I'm mildly annoyed not raging. 

Edited by DementedSheep525

Like all games the members and player's control the game/ not the game controls the players, so every game gives the players the choice to change gender/look and feel for whatever they want specially if the pay for it>>>>??? I don't see why this is hard to understand?  We are members player like to have the abilities to change the genders of our toys that's all...

you play a character. like in dota / lol .

you dont change the gender of those chars either. End of the story. It wont happen