The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Satisfying Way To Kill Things?

Sixty5

Just a little question that has been floating around in my mind lately

Recently I have been falling in love with the Glaive Prime for the third or fourth time, however this time I have discovered something new, something amazing.

If you hit an enemy right at the max range with power throw and quick return you will simultaneously eviscerate the enemy AND blow them to bits at the same time.

With a little practice I have been able to send enemy heads flying up into space.

Seriously I have never felt so satisfied with my kills.

So now, I ask you, the reader, What method of killing things satisfies you the most?

With the biggest hammer I can find.

Sonic Boom an enemy off an icy cliff then jump attack after them and disappear into the abyss.

Im really really liking countering with Furax though, gawd the sweet punches hnnng

I miss oldschool sonic boom that dealt physics damage, it ignored armoured and made enemies explode.

1. Jump-Slam attack with Jat Kittag in an open-air map. Just watching the bodies go flying into the distance is one of the greatest things ever. 

2. Killing an enemy by throwing the Kestrel/ Glaive at it, watching it punch through then come back, hitting that enemy on the return path. 

3. Excalibur specific kill: Super Jump--> Slash dash --> Jump attack that drops straight down on an enemy that was a good distance away. 

4. Miter headshot Slash Procs. There are many other ways to get slash procs on a head, but whacking someone in the face with a bladed frisbee launcher is way too awesome. 

5. Something that everyone should try: Exterminate Nightmare missions on Earth. Grab the attention of a bunch of Feral Kubrows, then seek out the Grineer and become the Kubrow Packmaster that you always dreamed of being. Takes some patience though. 

6. Not necessarily satisfying but really fun if you're bored: Maxed Reflection+ Marathon+ Quick Rest, Shade with Cloak optional. Run around reflecting everything coming your way, including procs. Units that you should try this on: Shield Lancers (one of the funniest in my opinion), any Grineer Melee, Elite Crewmen and Fusion Moas (Extra lulz for starting to reflect the beam uncloaked then Shade activating it's cloak while you're blocking. I swear it does bonus stealth damage)

7. Ember/ Ember Prime, Accelerant+Ignis. Put Intensify and Blind Rage for more burning goodness.

That's all I have for now. Pretty sure there are better ways out there.