Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Login Failed / Timed Out [Megathread]

[DE]Drew

im losing out on sales too, anyone who has paid into this game should be compensated everytime this crap happens, im always getting disconnected because of these bugs and always happens to be in the moment of a sale or dojo connection to sale, come on DE

Agreed dude..I was about to sell a synoid gamma for 200p.dont remember the guys name..whats goin on?

im losing out on sales too, anyone who has paid into this game should be compensated everytime this crap happens, im always getting disconnected because of these bugs and always happens to be in the moment of a sale or dojo connection to sale, come on DE

That kind of extremist don't you think? This kind of stuff happens. Servers go down, construction workers sever fiber lines, and people pour the last cup of coffee without making another pot. Patience and empathy are virtues my friend.

It does seem like there was a login hiccup on Xbox/PS4 at the same time. Seeing reports die down, but still a tricky coming in - we are investigating what occurred (posted in both platform threads).

What occured.you probably mean.ocurring.my m8s annd I still down hope we get this back up soon.i still have lots to do in my dojo tonight Edited by (PS4)mrSomething007

• 4 weeks later...